Chapter 23

Y/N POV

"Here you go ma'am" The lady pharmacy handed me a plastic bag. "Thank You" I thank her while I grabbed the small plastic bag from her hand. I walk out of the drug store and headed to my car.
***
I quietly knock on the door waiting patiently for an answer. Then,A young women who appeared to be my sister,Ari,open the door. She had long dark brown soft hair. Her hairstyle was tied in a high ponytail. Her eyes are the same color just like me. She was wearing a plain white shirt with skinny jean. "Y/N,You have arrived!" She hug me quickly. I hug her back to show her how much I miss her however I felt she was hugging me more tight. "At least let me breath!". "Ops,I apologize,Forgive me" She felt sorry to me. "Talk normal." I said walking past by her.

"Nice home" I gave myself a toured around the house. The floor was made out of white tile. The white walls is a quite smooth and clean. A white fluffy carpet on the entrance door. Sheesh,She loves white too much. A small Medal blue vase place on the dinning room table. Finally,Something That isn't white. Two tall thick glass bookshelf place one on her bedroom and the other is in the small living room.

I went to the kitchen because it my favorite part of the house. I enter the kitchen excited. A neat but antique kitchen she had.  The kitchen has white cabinets with two double doors. The cabinets are filled with dishes, cups and bowls on one side and spices along with a box of assorted celestial seasons tea.

Suddenly,I smell sea food with unique flavors. Wait,A minute. Is it-. "When You told me You were coming over to visit me,I felt the urge to cook ramen with a few shrimps since It's your favorite food " She smile as if she read my mind. I quickly sat on the soft pink zabuton waiting for my Ramen.

"So Why are you here?" She ask placing the small white bowl with sliver chopsticks filled with ramen in Front of me. "What?I can't hangout with my young sister"I cutely pout her. "Last time we hangout was a year ago"She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Oh wow" I pretended to be surprised. "Still not married Yet?" She sat in front of me. "No need to be rude to your older sister" I scoffed. "What? I'm just saying." She said eating her ramen.

I grab my chopstick and began to eat. The warm liquid shrimp flavors with soft thin curly noodles made me wanted to eat more. "So,How's are you?" inquired Ari. "I'm doing pretty good." I respond her back. "Well,Your tired eyes doesn't say your doing pretty good" She called out. I look at her disbelief.

She's isn't even looking at me!

"Anyway"She continued. "I'm invited to a wedding"Ari announced. "Me too!" I acknowledge. "Who's wedding your going?" I ask her.

"One my friend,Cailee,invite me to her wedding" Ari respond looking at me in the eyes.