Chapter 22

What nice view as I look outside of the window. There wasn't a lot cars in my view. Grey thick fog blocking the window. What a beautiful morning. Everyday of our life is a new beginning.

A new beginning for me. Right? Suddenly I heard a ring tone coming from my phone. I pick up the phone call and heard a male voice.

"I understand"I said.

Shoto POV

"You told her?" Cailee ask. "Yeah,It was hard" I sigh and sat next to her. I grab the bagel originally was placed in the plate in front of me. The heavy white cream covering the soft bread. It has a rich flavor, but it's not very sweet. "Y'know I do feel bad for her but-" She continued to chatter as I silently ate my bagel.

"I remembered My wedding dress!" She got up as she realized she was missing something important. "You forgot to pick up your wedding dress?" I look at her. She nervously nodded. "It'll be quick" She lightly kiss my cheek and rapidly left home.

I got up and grab the white medal plate. As I was washing the plate,I replay the scene from last night. I felt a little guilty that I rejected her. I wonder if she's okay. I turned off the water and placed the plate in the dish rack.

Once again,I sigh and walk to the bedroom. One week left til the Wedding. Everything is already planned. I hope,Everything is going well in the wedding. "Hey" A male voiced said. I turned around and saw a male with dark green fluffy hair. He was smiling cheerful at me. He's always happy. "Midoriya" I returned a smile at him.

"The front door is unlocked Y'know" He politely addressed. I gasp quietly and quickly rushed to the front door. I felt relief that I lock door. Silly Cailee forgetting to lock the door. "Hey,Are you alright?" He question me. I look at him confused.

"You seems more frustrated less than encourage" He explained to me. I should tell him. After all,He's my best friend.