Chapter 27

"What brought you here,Cailee?" I ask her confused. Why she's here? How did she found my apartment? Did she followed him? Her green eyes were a little red. "I'm here for Shoto" She entered inside of apartment without asking my Permission.

Her eyes narrow at me with little guilt saying she sorry. I didn't mind to be honest. "I'm sorry" She told him facing him looking up at him since he's taller than her. I could tell she was really sorry. Her eyes was full of fears. "Please come back home" She added.

I wanted them to have their private conversation so I walk out of the living room and enter my room closing the door. As they were talking, I use the time to do my journaling.

Shoto POV

"I thought you were mad" I told her remembering two hours ago, the scene when she was furious and raised her angel voice at me. Furious because I was silent during the night with her. Didn't even bother to greet her instead I gave her the silent treatment.
I felt guilty and stupid. I don't want to be like my father.

I just wanted have my own space. Stay in my small bubble where no one noticed me. Just stay and think about the future.

"Shoto,You could've greeted me at least a hi or how are you" Cailee exasperated as she sighed heavily. "I apologize,My dear."I grab her left warm hands kissing it gently. "Next time, I'll give you all my attention" I added. 

"Thank you,Darling" She pull me into a hug and kissing my left side cheek.

I felt my face became a little red by her affection. Not just that,Yet she called me Darling. Somewhat,I feel special. I quickly smile to myself feeling proud. Thank you
Y/N.

"Let go to our home" Cailee letting go of the hug and walking toward the exist door. "Give me a moment dear" I walk toward to Y/N knocking on her door.

"Come in" I hear her voice allowing me to enter her room. I open the door,seeing in my view Y/N was chilling in her desk writing. "Sorry for our fashion had interrupted by my finance".

"It okay,At least you guys are on a good term" She smile.

"And Thank You for letting me stay just for a bit" I thank her. "Anytime" She gave me thump up. "Well have a nice night,stay safe Y/N" I walk out her room closing the door. I catch up with Cailee feeling happy once again. I'm thankful Her and I are on good terms,once again.

Y/N POV

Just like that,I was alone. It was nice someone accompany me for an hour. I look at the time and it was only 11:10. I closed my journal and hid it under my desk.

Ring Ring Ring

Suddenly I heard my ringtone coming from my phone. I grab my phone and answer it. "Hello?". "This is Y/N L/N,Correct?" A unknown lady voice said. "Correct"I replied. "This is HHQ,I apologized but It would be great if you stop by our company for your interview today. Our Boss would like meet to you. Sorry for the sudden change".

I sat there shook. Mentally,My minds is full of blanks. Physically,My fingers can't stop tapping on the desk.

"Y/N are you available?" The lady ask. I resume back to reality as I answer her. "Yes ma'am,I'll be there like in 30 minutes, will that be okay?" I ask her. "Yes,The boss will be ready anytime." She notify me. "Thank you" I Thank her as I hang up the phone.

I got up grabbed my purse with my phone and headed out of my apartment. I quickly turn on my car. Luckily,I'm wearing the outfit Shoto recommend me to wear for the interview. Thank you Shoto.