Chapter 10

***"It'll be fine Y/n"My Mom lightly smile as she lead me to my sister and I shared bedroom

***
"It'll be fine Y/n"My Mom lightly smile as she lead me to my sister and I shared bedroom. "But-." "I can handle him."She interrupt me. I climbed to my small bed and cover myself with a cozy blanket. "Just sleep like your sister."She lightly kiss my forehead. "Goodnight,"as she leaves the room and closed the door. I look over to my young sister who's "sleeping" across the room in her own bed.

"She's gone."I simply said. I saw the shadow of her getting up from her bed. I did the same and follow my sister. We both lean in the wall and listen the mumble coming from the other room. We stay and try our best to listen what the conversation was about.

"I'm fine I don't need your help you crazy woman!"A male voice said. Dad.

Please,Don't yell at mom.

"Your barley helping us you asshole!"My mom shouted a bit to my father.

"Shut up."

Stop it dad.

"Why don't you stop wasting the money on beers and start helping us!".

At that moment,My sister and I knew it wasn't going end well.

"Your not the man of the house anymore."

Please no mom. I don't want you end up have bruised again.

Thump

I quitely gasped.

"You need to learn some lesson,You bitch."

"Now Mia."I commanded to my sister. She nod and quickly dial 911 on our share phone. Blessed that we have a phone. As she was speaking to the police,I quickly ran to my parents bedroom.

"Stop It!"

Hearing my mom scream and crying out a loud fears me. My eyes is wet with tears.

I harshly open the door and saw my dad hitting my mom with a belt. I rush toward him. "Stop it!"I grab his arm and try to pull away from my mom. His arms felt strong. "Sweetie no go to sleep!"My mom shouted. She was also scared. My dad harshly push my small body to the cold floor hard enough for me to pass out.

***

I immediately woke up from my nightmare. Why does that Memories follow me around? Is there anyway to forget that memories?