Chapter 21

Y/N POV

They say Once you fall in love with someone,Your heart is ready to be fixed again with joy or be broken again with loneliness. Guess my heart was meant to be broken again.

I grab my thick black coat with my purse and left my apartment. I let my leg to take me whenever it goes. My mind is full of blank. The darkness took over my mind. I felt I bump into someone but I didn't even bother to apologize to the person I bump into.

"Y/N?" A soft voice calling out my name. The voice. The voice I wish They could call out my name again. I stop walking and turned faced fully to the person in front of me. "Hello Shoto" I smiled.

"What are you doing here all alone at night?"He ask. He was by bridge chilling alone. He was wearing navy blue trench coat protecting himself from the coldness. Skinny black jeans matching his black shoes. He dress very well.

"Just refreshing my mind,What about you?" I ask him. "Same here." He replied. However,I feel something wrong. My guts telling me To ask him again so I did. "Are you sure?" I said walking closer to him.

"Actually I wanted talk to you about something" He reported. "Oh,Well I'm all ears" I respond. He didn't bother to look at me. He was just staring at the ocean in front the bridge.

It was long pause. All I'm hearing was windy air,Birds chirping,Cars honking, and The sound of the water. Sooner than later,He told me something I never knew He would found out about it. I felt my mouth dry. No words coming out of my mouth.

"You don't have to hide it anymore" He continued. He finally look at me with his gorgeous eyes. "I didn't want to happen" finally I was available to speak again. "I knew you were with her so I didn't want to ruin your relationship with her" I told him the truth.

A tear was forming but I wouldn't let it fall. "Ever since we got closer I-". "You fall in love with me,correct?" He interrupted me. All I did was just nodded. He sigh and look at the ocean again. "Well I also fallen in love with you" Shoto vacillated.

I look at him surprised. Shoto have fallen in love with me,also. I felt my heart skip a beat. Spotlight pointing at me,showing me the attention. It felt warm. The person who I admire the most returned with the same love to me.

Soon,the spotlight slowly faded away from me. My Stomach twisted once I heard the sour words came out from his mouth once again.

"But I realized I love Cailee more" He politely addressed.

So what was all the hope for? Nothing. I knew He fallen in love with Her more than I. So,Why am I surprised? I felt cold tears start to stream down my face. "I should've guess" I dropped my purse to the floor on purpose. I didn't want him to see me crying over him. Because If I cry, It means That I'm weak.

As soon I picked my purse,I felt someone hugging me. "It okay,Cry Until you ran out of tears" He whisper to my ears. Streams of tears flowed faster than my heartbeat. I've let the door open. The door that kept all my tears Until now. "Thank You"I thank him as I continued to cry over his shoulder.