Chapter 12

As the wind whistles through the pines and leaves crunch under my feet,My worries disappear for a time as I listen to the melodies of the wind in the trees

As the wind whistles through the pines and leaves crunch under my feet,My worries disappear for a time as I listen to the melodies of the wind in the trees.Shivering my warm body due to my thin coat barely protecting me from the chilly wind.

"It's chilly day huh."I said looking at the beautiful view.A few therapists out there helping their patient.Chatting at the bench or taking walk like us."Oh hey,You should take your fiancé out on a special dinner date!"I squealed, jumping up and down."I'm sure she would love it."I smile at him as I stop jumping up and down.

He stop walking and look at me."Your right,I will take her on a special date"He smile right back at me.Suddenly,This new feeling came in.I want to be him happy However I don't want him with her.My smile slowly faded.What am I thinking?"Are you okay,Y/N?"He questioned me.

No,I'm not okay.

"yeah I'm okay just thinking how you two would look as a married couple soon"I replace my sadness with happinesses."Tell me about it"He smile looking at the sky."You guys are getting married soon and going have children together and probably Your children will have their children including That will be your grandchildren."I chattered as I knell down to tie my shoes.I stop talking and hummed my favorite song.

As I got up,I felt a warm hug.My eyes were shock."Thank you for being my therapist."He softly whisper into my ear.His voice is soft.I could feel my cheeks were getting red.I slowly hug him back.Man,It been long time since I got hug from someone.I hope our hug mean something.Not just only a thank you but the person who you truly loves."Anytime."I let go the hug and gave him a thump up with a smile.

We decided to walk back to my office since the appointment is almost done.I walk ahead of him just to get a fresh air."C'mon slow poke!"I teased him since he's walking a little slow.I continued to hum my favorite songs.Love that song.

"Cailee?"He said."Huh?"I said confused and stop my track.I turned around fully to face to him."O-Oh,Never-mind I apologize"he spluttered and bit his lip and walk ahead of me.Did he thought I was his-

No,probably getting the wrong idea.