chapter 1

Unexpected Events At the Burrow

It was August sixth the day before the Quidditch World Cup and Y/n L/n was about to leave for the Weasleys.

"Mother do I have to go?" She asked her mother who was sitting and reading.

"Darling you haven't seen your friends all summer or any summers in that matter. Why wouldn't you want to go?"

"I- I don't know maybe I should stay here and read." She quickly replied.

"Sweetie you've read all summer. You always decline when we say we're going to the Malfoy's for banquets."

"Because I don't like it there." Y/n frowned. "I have to stay here because.." 'what do I say!' She thought. "It's my birthday today!" "Oh yeah it's not like my mother won't know my own birthday' Y/n scolded herself in her head.

"Y/n." Her mother said closing her book. "Your birthday is September 25th. Im still sad because we aren't able to have a family dinner."

"Bloody hell I knew I wouldn't fool you. But I have a weird scar and people talk to me about it a lot, it's weird."

"Y/n you already know the meaning behind that scar." Her mother snapped.

Her mother wasn't wrong y/n was almost killed if it wasn't for the fact that her grandmother had saved her. Just like Harry Potter she had "the scar" his was on his head.

Hers was on her chest which she could easily hide away.

"Now go pack your bag. Your ticket to the Quidditch World Cup is on your vanity." Her mother opened her book again.

"Fine." She frowned.

Y/n was unhappy she had to go because she changed so much over the summer.
She felt really awkward whenever people would stare at her when she went to public places.
And going back to Hogwarts wasn't going to be fun due to the fact that she looked different.

'But maybe!' Y/n thought. "I know how to play quidditch I practiced over the summer maybe they won't find that attractive. And I'll make friends!"

Y/n smiled at her idea and quickly packed her bag throwing in two outfits her toothbrush hairbrush and a small bit of makeup and some extra underwear.
After that she got changed into her outfit for the day: