chapter 13

"Oh my god" Y/N said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I know. It's bad, that's why you have to go to their office." Liane said while looking at her watch. "You should go now."

Y/N grabbed Lianes wrist flipping her arm over so she could see the time. The watch read 9:02 pm, she and Cedric had to be at that office in 28 minutes or else Jessica and Hallie would release their names to the public.

"Y/N you have to get Cedric." Mae whispered. Probably too loud because Elliot turned his head in their direction.

"What does Y/N need pretty boy Diggory for?" Elliot asked. "A kiss?" Elliot started fake making out with the air.

"Gross." Y/N pushed his face away.

"So why do you need to see Diggory?" He questioned.

Y/N sat in silence thinking if she should even answer.

"Y/N you've been silent for about two minutes." Elliot said. "Tell me." He whined.

"You're irritating." Y/N groaned.

Elliot glared at her in a friendly way until she answered.

"Fine." Y/N caved and looked away in shame. "Remember that picture that was sent to us, and is now in the Herold."

Elliot picked up the paper. His eyes going wide he asked. "Wait that's you?!"

Y/N basically snapped her neck looking at him. "What do you mean is that you?"

"Well I wasn't 100% sure it was you, and I was hoping it was a different person." Elliot said.

"Well it's me."

"Who are you with?" Elliot's mouth was in a straight line.

Y/N sat there, silent.

Liane whispered who it was in Elliots ear.

"What! Cedric?!" Elliot practically screamed. People around the hall turned heads to look at them.

"I don't think you said that loud enough" Y/N rolled her eyes sarcasm dripping off her words. "The students all at Ilvermorny might've not been able to hear you."

"Sorry." Elliot whispered awkwardly. "Well if you have to be there at 9:30 you should get Cedric and leave now." He said pointing out the obvious.

"Really?" Y/N said sarcastically. "Thanks for that amazing tip El."

Elliot smiled at her. "Happy to be of service. Also if you call me El again I will hex you." He said before eating his food.

Y/N took a deep breath before standing up and walking over to the Hufflepuff table. She felt so nervous, as if she didn't even know how to walk anymore. After what felt like the longest walk ever she made it to the Hufflepuff table.

Y/N tapped Cedric on the shoulder.

He turned around, his eye looked better but still red. "What is it Y/N." Cedric glared.