chapter 2

The Quidditch World Cup

Third person POV:

She was in a graveyard but it wasn't her. She wasn't there. She was just watching as a man was walking through a house a snake at his feet. Seeing Wormtail and another man in a different room. Kneeling down to a chair where a baby sat, the snake told the baby that a muggle was there. Soon enough the muggle was killed by the baby. The baby was Voldemort.

Y/n woke up to the feeling of cold water on her face and body.

"Ahh-" she started to scream but someone put a hand over her mouth so she wouldn't wake up the whole house.

She looked up and saw Ginny on the verge of laughing and Hermione was the one covering her mouth.

Y/n quickly licked Hermione's hand.

"Eww Y/n that's disgusting." Hermione groaned.

"Well don't put your hand on my mouth then." Y/n frowned looking down realizing her pyjamas were soaked.

Well not really pyjamas more like a white t-shirt and cute shorts her mother let her buy. Which now her shirt was completely see through due to the water.

"Hermione you ruined my shirt." Y/n glared.

"Calm down its just water."

"We have to leave in half an hour go get dressed." Ginny giggles.

"Fine." Y/n sarcastically smiled.

She just then realized how to get her revenge.

"Hermione I haven't seen you in so long!" Y/n laughed trying to pull her into a hug.

"Y/n stop!" Hermione squealed pushing her away accidentally pushing her into the hallway closing the door behind her.

"Hermione give me my clothes." Y/n banged on the door.

Suddenly both of y/n's arms were grabbed and she was shoved into a different room.

It was all dark and just then the lights flickered on.

She saw Fred and George sitting on their beds.

"Morning." The twins smirked in unison.

"What do you guys want? Money." She said sarcasm dripping off her words.

"We would like the money but no we want something else." George grinned jovially.

"What is it?" She asked looking at the twins whom one was focused (George) and the other was not (Fred.)

Fred was staring at her.

"Fred what do you need?" She smiled.

"I need breakfast but you'll do fine in the meantime." Fred smiled cheekily.

"Your joking right haha we had a laugh I'm leaving cause I need to get dressed." She turned to go to the door. But George stopped her.

"What do you need now?"

"Love don't change." George smiled. "Your outfit looks good already."

"Due to the fact that my clothes are see through because they are covered in water?" She said sarcastically.

"Well that's part of it." Fred smiled wrapping his arms around her torso.

"Fred let me go get changed." She spat.

"Fine. I'm sure you'll look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you bye." She left the room quickly.

"Ginny, Hermione let. Me. IN!" She banged at the door.