chapter 3

Back to Hogwarts

The rest of y/n's summer was not that eventful she asked her mother if she could stay at the Weasleys for longer and her mother obviously said yes.

Hermione stayed too and taught them muggle games like hide and seek and man hunter.

Y/n luckily never saw anyone doing anything weird after Ron which was good.

But finally it was the day to go back to Hogwarts.

Y/n got dressed in green and left for platform 9 3/4

Y/n's outfit:

Y/n didn't sit with the golden trio on the train she sat with two of her friends from her house and one of her "friends" from her house as well

Their names are Mae Hanako, Liane Green, and Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy only stayed around y/n when Draco and his posse weren't around but when they were she was an absolute bitch.

Pansy, Mae, and Liane were already on the train and y/n was trying to find them.

She walked into some compartments of people she didn't know and she left.

She walked into another compartment and saw the twins Lee Jordan and Cedric.

"Oh hey guys sorry wrong compartment." She laughed.

"It's okay you can stay." George smiled.

"I can't I promised my friends I would sit with them." Y/n said.

"Well we're your friends." Fred grinned.

"Yeah so sit down." Cedric patted the seat next to him.

"I can't I'll see you guys at the feast."

Y/n continued walking until she found her friends in a big compartment.

"Hello guys." She smiled putting away her bag.

"Why hello l/n." A cold voice said behind her.

"Malfoy." She turned around. "What are you doing here?"