chapter 15

(AN: ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR...forgive me🙏[also warning SLIGHT SMUT])

It was the first day of December and spirits were high as snow coated the grounds of Hogwarts.

Y/N L/N on the other hand felt as if she were spiralling out of control. Just 3 days ago she found out a boy named Mattheo Riddle (the dark lords fucking son), would be joining Hogwarts.

She had constant nightmares of this being a whole set up to destroy the school, thus helping the dark lord take control over the wizarding world. Was Mattheo being used as a pawn, or was he just as involved as his own father.

"Y/N." Liane snapped her fingers in her face. "What's up with you? You've been so unresponsive these past few days."

"It's nothing, I'm fine. Just thinking about the ball and if I'm gonna get asked or not." Y/N lied.

"Who cares." Mae laughed. "Just ask them yourself. Here watch this." She smirked.

Mae got up and goofily strutted towards a Hufflepuff 5th year, Anthony Ruzecco. Tall, dirty blonde, green eyes, very much Maes type.

"Hey Anthony." She smiled.

"Hi? If you need advice on how to be a keeper for quidditch again let me remind you I'm a beater, not a keeper."

"No I was just wondering if you wanted to.. to." Mae began stumbling over her words.

"... if you wanted to give me advice on how to be a keeper." Mae grumbled.

Anthony let out a small chuckle and walked away. "Bye, Hanako." He grinned.

Mae sulked back towards the Slytherin table. "I chickened out." She whined.

Liane began laughing at Mae's failed attempt to find a date, until she realized she hadn't even plucked up the courage to ask out the beautiful Beauxbatons girl she couldn't stop thinking about.

"Guys there's a problem" Mae whined. "We don't have dresses. This is a big big big issue."

"Mae the ball is in 24 whole days, we'll have time." Y/N laughed at her friend who had sulked into Y/N's shoulder.

"Maybe I won't even wear a dress." Liane shrugged.

"WHAT!" Mae screamed... probably a little too loud since multiple heads turned. "What." She whispered a second time.

"I don't know but dresses are uncomfortable. I'll figure it out." Liane shrugged.

Y/N spaced out as Liane and Mae began to talk about schoolwork, she looked to the other end of the room and saw Elliot with a lonely expression on his face.

"Be right back." Y/N says, leaving the table.

She walks over to the other end of the hall and sits down next to Elliot.

"What's up?" She asks. Elliot gives a sad look as a response.

"Snape is pissed at me." He frowned.

"Why? What did you do??" Y/N looked at him confused.

Elliot sighed before telling her what he did.
"I stole some ingredients to make a potion."