chapter 10

you became such a slut this year
•••

"Ced that game was fun but I should go back to my dorm." Y/n said standing up.

"Why don't we stargaze for a bit." Cedric smiled

Y/n looked at the sandy haired boy smiling up at her. One of the purest smiles she's ever seen.

"Alright." She sat down next to him.

They looked at the stars for a couple minutes in pure silence.

"So Y/n are you excited for the first task." Cedric smiled.

"I'm really not." She frowned. "Ced, I know nothing about dragons and I'm only fifteen."

Y/n continued looking up at the stars thinking of everything she could do to beat the bloody dragon.

"Hey you'll be ok." Cedric said pulling her into a hug to calm her down.

"But what if I'm not." She said into his chest.

"Your not the only one who has to battle a dragon."

"Alright." Y/n said her breathing becoming more steady.

She let go of the hug and looked at him. He did the same.

"Ced, I-"

She couldn't say anything else before Cedric kissed her. It wasn't an aggressive or needy kiss it was sweet, yet passionate.

"Cedric." She gasped into the kiss

"Is there something wrong Y/n." Cedric asked sweetly.

She thought about it for a moment and there was really nothing wrong. She just didn't know if it was right.

"No everything's fine." She smiled.

She kissed him again feeling the smile on his lips before he kissed back. Cedric rolled over her not breaking their kiss and y/n wrapped her arms around his neck.

He started unbuttoning her shirt and she did the same to him as she stopped kissing him and started leaving a trail of small kisses down his neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this." He asked.

She nodded and he went back to kissing her.

Things were about to go to the next level between them. Sure y/n always found him attractive but she never thought something like this would happen.

*Flash*

They stopped kissing and looked to where they heard a camera flash.

Y/n got up from under Cedric and ran to where the flash came from. But unluckily the person was gone. And so was the camera.

"Cedric I really think I should go to bed." Y/n said.

"I'll walk you." He smiled handing her back her blouse.

"Thanks Cedric." She said buttoning up her shirt.

"Don't mention it." He smiled putting an arm around her waist.

Y/n studied him as they started to walk, the moonlight shining on his face. His hair all messy with his shirt unbuttoned. He looked absolutely perfect.

"You've got a bit of a staring problem don't you y/n." He chuckled.

"Absolute lies." She said.

Cedric let out a small chuckle and kept walking with her. Making sure they didn't run into any professors it was about eleven O' clock when he got y/n to the Slytherin common room.