Chapter 35: All Mine

Cass awoke the following morning to the sound of Luke Combs coming from somewhere in the house. She sighed getting up throwing her hair in a pony tail before noticing a single wild daisy lying on the pillow next to her. Her lips tilted up as she reached for it before bringing it to her nose inhaling the fragrance. She looked outside and realized the sun was high in the sky. Confusion over ran her wondering why Nat didn't wake her for their morning ride. She got up throwing on a flannel as she went downstairs. 

The sight she arrived to made her swoon. Standing in the kitchen over a stove in white tank top and blue jeans stood one hell of a cowboy as he cooked something. She walked over and then heard how he was singing along to the song. His voice sounding sexy as f***. She recognized the song as she hopped up on the counter behind him. Her body swaying as she listened to the song and his voice. She had to bite her lip when he began bobbing along to the lyrics. 

"And that might not mean much to you... but it does to me."

Keith whips around wide eyed making Cass laugh falling back on the island top. After a moment of silence, she sits up to be met with him already between her legs. His cobalt blues staring deep into her. She begins singing and watches as he joins in. She can practically feel her sex drive head into overdrive as they sing together. Her arms coming up to wrap around his shoulder as his own go around tugging her closer to the edge. His fingers brushing back the loose hairs framing her face. 

So say I'm a middle of the road
Not much to show
Underachieving average Joe
But I'm a hell of a lover
A damn good brother
And I wear this heart on my sleeve
And I'm a damn hard working
One thing's for certain
I stand up for what I believe
And that might not mean much to you
But it does to me (Yeah, it does to me)
And that might not mean much to you

When the song comes to an end, the both just sit there enjoying the silence. Keith's fingers coming to cup her jaw tugging her forward earning a smile before their lips connected. The tender touch lit a fire deep in her gut as she pressed as close as she could to him. His arm tightening around her so she could feel his evident arousal between her legs. Her heart accelerating as they get caught up in the moment. 

Next up is Miss Me More by Cassie Lyndel! Stay tuned!

And just like that, she pulls back feeling like ice cold water was just thrown on her. Keith can see her reaction and is quick to walk to the radio pressing the power off. He turns around to find Cass with her head down looking at the ground. He walks back over to her slowly as she leans forward pressing her forehead into his shoulder. His arms encasing her just holding her. 

"Let's eat breakfast princess"

She nods her head lifting it from his shoulder. He doesn't ask anything further and turns to pick up the plates he made before taking it to the table. Cass follows sitting down and watches as Keith walks back to the fridge to get the orange juice from it along with two glasses. 

"Thank you sexy"

He winks in return and they both begin eating up the delicious breakfast he prepared for them. It isn't long til they both are full leaning back in their seats. Cass' mind drifting to her music and her career again. Keith recognizing her thoughts are elsewhere gets up to take their plates to the sink. He begins cleaning them as she sits there.

"You know princess, you terrified me." 

That caught Cass' attention. She turns in her chair to see his back still to her. She gets up from the chair walking over to stand behind him with her arms around his torso. He continues doing the dishes. 

"I was in love with a woman name Julia for a long time. She was my perfect match in so many ways. I thought I would marry her someday and she would bare our children before we grew old together."