69 👀

["you bitch just how much time do you need?!" Jin, who is usually utterly cautious about his language around his dongsaengs, honks his car horn and shouts as he waits outside his own house. He was late for the only thing he takes seriously in his life, his work.

"sorry! just one more minute!" replies the person who recently started caring a lot about the way he looks when he makes drinks and food at his work.

"ok i'm going with this. nope, dont overthink. not gonna overthink." jungkook gives himself a pep talk before, finally, after trying all of Jin's colognes, he picks the bottle that looks the most attractive. Before he could smell its scent and rethink his life choices for the nth time, he closes his eyes and applies the cologne immediately. He pauses and a grimace appears on his face. "this... is the worst of them all" he sighs when he finally gets a whiff of what he just wore.

jin honks.

"fuck it" he mutters and leaves the house. 

"why do you always buy shitty stuff?" jungkook asks as he takes the passenger seat.

"you still have the audacity to complain????"

"sorry about that but all of your colognes are shit," jungkook says and puts on some music. He turns the volume up before Jin could start nagging.

"then dont use them!" Jin yells.

after some minutes of listening to music in silence, Jin speaks, "most of them were gifts".

"you sure have a lot of fans for no reason"

"excuse me for being attractive AF"

"does the F in your AF stand for what it usually does or is it censored?"

Jin rolls his eyes.

5:23pm

With full concentration, Jungkook chops some veggies for the dish he is about to prepare. He had been busy all day preparing delicacies for people; the number of customers had indeed increased after Tae's little visit.

Jungkook focuses his eyes on the vegetables, he looks out for every little detail and makes sure the knife cuts those veggies in perfect angles. Some seconds later, he hears the kitchen door open and close.

He was too focused to take his eyes off of his work and look at one of his hyungs so he got caught off guard when-

"Hi"

-he heard your voice.

His brain and hand couldn't coordinate when he immediately looked up to respond to you, which is why-

"HOLY SHIT!"

- your eyes widened and you shouted looking at the blood that oozed out of his finger the moment you greeted him and he almost chopped it off.

For a second he halts, not knowing what just happened. He looks at you with his shooketh eyes while you look at him with your horrified ones. "don't commit finger suicide in front of me like that! wash it at least!" you exclaim.