43

[The moment you got out of your extra class, you made your way towards the blueberry bar to complete your ultimate mission. Today might be the day you find out about Justin frickin seagull. If he turns out to be a fifty year old guy, you swear you'll never come back here again and if he's a guy around your age, well, que sera, sera.

"Hey" you greet jungkook, who's currently mixing some kinda drinks at the bar. He looks up and after a span of three seconds, he greets you back. "Hey", he smiles.

"Where's the ajussi who work here"

"His shift starts at 6:30"

You check your watch, and it's almost 6.

"Oh, so you make food and drinks"

"Yeah"

You pause for a second and look at him in astonishment. "Wow" is all you say at which he smiles shyly.

Without wasting anymore time, you carry on with your mission.

"Hey jungkook, If I wanna know which waiter placed my order yesterday, would u be able to tell me?" You speak with a tint of awkwardness in your voice coz you know it's a strange question.

"I'm afraid not." He passes a tight lipped smile. "All the orders get erased the next day so we don't have yesterday's order history right now"

"Darn it" you mumble. "Okay, thanks" you smile and turn around to leave as fast as you can. You don't wanna seem like the kind of girl who stalks waiters.

Although, you want to go home and dive right onto your bed, you restrain yourself, for this one person has caught your attention. You veer and return to your previous spot.

"Actually" you place your hand awkwardly on the slab "I'd like a beer"

"Sure"

"I forgot to order before" You chuckle nervously. "Stupid me"

With every laugh you fake so you don't seem creepy, you cringe inside.

Your gaze is fixated on that person and the woman in front of him. You told him not to be around your friend, you warned him, you threatened him even though you knew you couldn't do shit, but you did what you could to keep Namjoon away from Jennie. Not like you want him to never talk to her but you want him to leave her alone till the time she tightens the grip on herself and holds herself together like the valiant woman she is because every time he's around, he ends up demotivating her.

You sit on one of the bar stools and sip your beer whilst observing them. You're not the type of person who meddles with others' businesses and you try to maintain it. But something in you doesn't let you leave Jennie alone. It could be a false intuition and if you had the ability to feel secure enough about things, you wouldn't have cared so much.

All your moral values and temperaments lose their meaning once you notice tears in Jennie's eyes.

You swig your beer and slam the glass on the table before stomping your way towards their table.

"What did I tell you about being around Jennie?" You growl at the man in front of your eyes who looks so naive under your flaring nostrils.