101

["Seriously bro?"

Taehyung gives Jungkook 'the look,' "That's the last thing you said to her?"

"Yes."

"You dumbass!" Taehyung exclaims. He runs a hand through his hair, baffled by his friend's story. "No wonder she didn't wanna see you," he adds.

"Dude, you're missing the point here," Jungkook states, "if you really care about someone, sometimes you gotta tell them what they need to hear."

A knock on the door interrupts their conversation as jimin enters Jin's office, which is where jungkook and taehyung had been hanging out for the past 30 minutes.

"Jungkook, y/n's here," jimin informs as soon as he enters. "Is your phone on silent again?" He asks immediately.

"I guess," jungkook replies as he stands up to fix his shirt. "Aight, see ya," he says before leaving the office.

"Last words, "aight, see ya,"" jimin mumbles, "write that down," he orders taehyung who had a notepad next to him on the table. Taehyung giggles, "what'd he do this time?" He asks.

"Missed calls, used Jin's cologne," jimin responds making taehyung snicker. "Cute," taehyung mumbles and smiles at his dongsaeng's adorableness.

"For real," jimin chuckles, "but i kinda dont like the part where i have to cover for him," jimin laughs through his pain and turns around to leave. "If you want, i can cover for you, bestie" taehyung jokes, making jimin laugh, "we cant deal with your fans, please stay here your majesty," he replies before leaving.

Taehyung sits alone in Jin's office. He rolls around in Jin's office chair as he tries to think and entertain himself.

A minute later, Jennie barges in, "jimin, you asshole-

She stops when she taehyung turns around in his chair and faces her. He immediately stands up, awkwardly adjusting his shirt, and bows to greet her. Jennie bows back.

"Sorry I thought jimin was slacking off in here," she  says, tucking the strand of her hair behind her ear.

"No-

Taehyung's voice cracks. He clears his throat and continues, "No worries, he left a minute ago," he replies.

"Ah okay, thanks," Jennie bows.

"You're welcome," taehyung replies with a bow.

Jennie bows again before bidding a goodbye.

Tae replies with a bow again.]

______________Jin bro______________

______________
Jin bro
______________

Taehyung: hey bro

Jin bro:
what is it tae

Taehyung: you know i care
about you right?

Jin bro: idk do you?

Taehyung: 🥺 i do 🥺

Jin bro: ok

Jin bro: now i know

Taehyung: yay 🥳

Taehyung: so because i care about you
more than your coworkers care about you

Taehyung: i thought i should let you know

Taehyung: that

Taehyung: i think you should

Taehyung: stop wearing the cowboy
costume to work everyday

Taehyung: it looked great on Halloween
and the entire Halloween week
but i think it's okay to let it go now

Taehyung: it's been more than a month

Taehyung: is what jungkook
asked me to tell you 😆
can you believe that?

Taehyung: i told him that i absolutely
love your costume

Taehyung: you look so hot i mean
idk why wouldn't you wear it

Taehyung: but then he was like "it's about
to be Christmas soon and people
aren't taking him seriously" and stuff
like that lmfao that dumbass 😂

Taehyung: brother?
Seen

Taehyung: anyway, you guys should
check out the next book SNAP