89

[ "The story goes back to 2013, when we debuted as a group of seven artists through a small entertainment company.

Being a trainee at our company wasn't easy. We had endured so much to get to where we were that we thought nothing could affect us anymore. We were sure no power in the world was going to stop us from achieving our goals.

But then, there are many types of people at work. Some work for money, some work for love and in our line of work, people often confuse their love for attention with their love for arts. Also, the business aspect of something as subjective as the arts in a competitive world where people fight to prove their superiority ruins so many lives, I won't even talk about it," Jin stops himself to read the room before he continues.

"We were trapped into something like that," he continues. "When we debuted, others who had a different definition of their work, I'm talking about those who work for money and competition, they noticed our potential and decided to do everything they could to stop us from reaching for the stars.

Many false charges were pressed against us. We were accused of things we didn't even know existed. Many disgusting rumors," he pauses for a second as he shakes his head, "We were cut out of shows despite of the quality of content we served just because our company wasn't big enough for them to be respected. We were just kids. This guy," Jin points a finger at Jungkook, "he was just fifteen when we debuted. Fifteen and working every day, working harder than his peers only to come back home to his work being ignored due to someone else's obsession with money. We knew we'd have to endure some blows due to us being from a company not many people were aware of but we underestimated the industry's obsession with competition," Jin explains. He takes a moment to recollect thoughts in his brain.

"Sometimes I wonder where we'd been had we endured a bit more, fought a bit more," jimin sighs.

"Let's not waste our time on what could have happened," Jin replies.

Jungkook appeared to have zoned out. His eyes were glued to the table as his mind faded into nothingness. You tried to glance at him several times, expecting reactions that could work as clues to help you understand the sincerity of his situation but his eyes barey left the table.

"So," Jin continues, "our company's reputation got tainted, which affected us and we had to disband. We didn't plan to give up after that, we tried doing things on our own but things never worked out. I think, the second time we tasted failure was more of us being less motivated and more scared about our futures, which makes sense. We received so many threats, some even dug stuff about our families and threatened to share it online, which could've lead to serious privacy issues."

"I still don't understand. We were just artists, why would someone do that to us?"  Jimin adds, a bit agitated by the scenario.

"Seriously, believe me or not, there are so many scammers playing artists in the industry. Yoongi literally had people come to him with a collaboration request only to steal his work-

"hyung," yoongi interrupts Jin, "let's just stick to what's relevant to jungkook's case and get back to work. I don't think there's a need to disclose everything," he states.

"Right," Jin starts again, "so, what I'm trying to say is, there was a time we had a social media presence. Even though, as far as we're aware, everything about us was removed, we can't erase the fact that we performed at events so there might be some people who might remember us, maybe as a group or as individuals. Even if they don't, it won't be that difficult to bring back memories. I'll be more than happy if people forgot about us but the hard part is, we're humans and we just can't format our memory,"

Jin says and clasps his hands together as he continues,

"Therefore, in conclusion, anything that could touch the bangtan boys issue and spread the word about us in the neighborhood or online, would end up affecting us. Our band name was stigmatized coz of false rumors and failure, we don't want to bring all that back and," Jin points a finger at you and looks into your eyes, "you," he says, "calling cops on us could bring all that back and I can't let that happen.

This Bangtan Bar is an attempt to give it all a new meaning. Even if no one remembers or cares about bangtan, we still have to live with our past. This place is a way for us to grow a beautiful flower out of what was labeled as dirt; they forget dirt can be mud in the rain.

We weren't able to help people with music but we can continue that mission with food. It's my dream to create a safe place for people, to make their life a bit less difficult," Jin ends with a pleasant smile on his face. It doesn't reach his eyes but it's enough to express his genuine feelings. ]

nfnsnssmsnndnddhhklggfh

Reminder: This is a fiction.

The number of times I've had to rewrite stuff is so unhealthy for people left on cliffhangers 😭
someone please unlock my soul, I need to access my emotions 😭