66

[everyone gets back to their work. Jimin goes back on his phone. Jin cooks something in the kitchen, rumours say he's preparing dinner for everyone. Jennie walks in with the bar's apron wrapped around her waist and takes yoongi's chart papers off of the wall. People in the room, terrified, slowly turn their heads towards the chair near the entrance. They exhale in relief when they find Yoongi peacefully sleeping with his arms crossed and legs placed on the table in front of him.

Jennie, with her hands on her waist, looks at the wall for some minutes then turns around to ask if anyone has a measuring tape.

"Why? What do you wanna measure?" Jimin questions in a smug tone and you choke on the water you sip when you notice him wriggle his eyebrows with a teasing smile on his face.

"The wall" she responds.

"Oh, not long enough" Jimin says and goes back on his phone.

"Disgusting" you look at Jimin "your brain is disgusting"

"Says the one who instantly understood the context, which, in my defence, is not what you think it is coz I am pure"

"Sure, you perv" you jokingly say. You notice the man next to you facepalm a few seconds later when he gets it.

"Lame" he sighs.

"I know right" you mutter.

When Jennie doesn't get a response she asks Jimin if he could borrow one from other shops around this place. "Jin probably knows the measurements, ask him instead" Jimin suggests.

After talking to jin in the kitchen, she asks if everyone could contribute to buy a white cloth. You all agree and chip in some amount, you put some extra coz you didn't waste today on a can of beer. You got a free cocktail instead. Now the only task was to wake Yoongi up and ask for his share. But the boys were too intimidated by him that they chipped in from the money earned by the bar today instead of disturbing Yoongi.

Jennie tells you how she has planned to dye the white cloth using colours that would match the interior of the bar and cover the wall with it. Since the current wall is made up of wooden tiles and has blueberry bar written all over it, this seemed like the only affordable way to her. Once the cloth is needled on the wall, she plans to paint 'The Bangtan Bar' on it.

Her idea seemed convincing to everyone and was discussed with Namjoon and Hoseok through text as well. When everyone, except Yoongi who was fast asleep, agreed, Jennie carried on with the plan and ordered Jimin to get all the material required.

Yes, Jimin is her personal assistant now since that bitch has nothing better to do at the moment.

This is how the interior designing begins and everyone, once again, gets busy.

Even Yoongi with his naps.

9:54pm,

You try to make your first drink after you learn some stuff from jungkook. You ask jungkook to try and give you some feedback but he just halts after taking a sip. Jimin, who had completed most of his chores notices this coconut head, comes to the bar, takes the drink from jungkook's hand, and sips it. You raise your brows in anticipation as he gulps your drink in one go.