27

[The bell chimes as soon as you enter the blueberry bar. Your head throbs and it feels like it's about to explode but you make your way to the counter anyway.

"Excuse me" your voice cracks as you say that, turning your ears red with embarrassment.

The man, who's currently arranging cups on a shelf, turns around. You blink your eyes a few times at him just in case you were seeing things but he doesn't fade away as you expected him to. "How May I help you?" He asks in an ever so polite tone with a smile on his face. Oh how you wished you took some time to dress up before you arrived here.

"Uh..." is all you say as you look at the employee. Am I still drunk? You think but your headache assures you're sober.

"I... I left my phone here yesterday" you manage to say. "Oh" he raises his eyebrows a little in surprise. He crouches down to take out a box from the cupboard beneath the counter and places it in front of you. "Perhaps it is one of these" he says.

You immediately find your phone helplessly lying there, crying out for you to pick it up from the land of lifeless hobos abandoned by drunktards like you. You thank the man in front of you with a slight bow, which feels as if your brain is gonna fall out of your head. As soon as you turn your phone on, the bright light swooshes into your eyes and you swear you saw your death in front of you. "Son of a..." you squint your eyes to adjust to the light which made your headache worse. You immediately close your phone before it causes you to hit your head on the wall.

"Maybe you'd like some coffee" the man interrupts your fight with your hangover. You look at him with your squinted eyes, which, now, somehow fail to adjust to normal lights. "But I have only like..." you search your pockets for pennies, "...forty bucks".

"It's on me" the ebony haired man says.

"Oh no-

"Y/n?" A familiar voice cuts you off and you shift your eyes to a familiar figure.

"It's on him" the man says pointing his finger at your friend, hoseok. The latter looks perplexed.

______________________________
To: Justin Seagull
9:00ᴘᴍ
______________________________

You: oh god

Justin Seagull: I see you're awake

You: can u unsee all
the messages I sent
yesterday?

Justin Seagull: no

You: crap

Justin Seagull: how's the hangover

You: it's bitchin

You: I had to skip my class

Justin Seagull: but I saw you
drink coffee at the bar this morning

You: yeah I went back
home and slept

Justin Seagull: caffeine had one job

You: I know right

Justin Seagull: who was the
guy with you and hoseok

You: don't tell me you
don't know him