100

[An hour later, you hear a knock on your door. You open the door and close it. 'Not Again,' you sigh.

Jungkook got distracted from what he came to your door for and now he just wanted to see you again in those big reading glasses, messy bun, and homeless people clothes. You had your nerd mode on, totally his type. He wanted more than just a glimpse.

So he knocks again but you ignore it.

A minute of silence was enough for him to bring his mind on track and focus on the situation he was in.

"Sorry, I didn't wanna disturb you by knocking like this but you ignored my text and it's important so I had to," he says from the other side of the door. When you don't respond he adds, "It's about Jennie, I think she needs your help," he waits for a few seconds hoping you'd open the door now but you don't. He continues, "She's been crying continuously for the past twenty minutes and I don't think its the drink this time."

You finally open the door. You peer over his shoulder to get a view of the world behind his broad stature to look for Jennie but she isn't there. "Where is she?" You look him in the eyes and ask.

Jungkook needed a minute to focus. Your attractive homelessness was distracting him from worrying about Jennie.

"Jungkook?" You ask him again.

"Yes?
I mean- Sorry-um- what was the question?"

"Where is Jennie?!!"

"Oh. she's outside she said she needed a minute alone."

"Jeez what'd you do?" You walk out of your room and Jungkook tags along. He tries to explain himself in the background as you make your way towards the patio outside of your apartment. He tells you how they were just having food and she went from making fun of him to crying whilst making fun of him to only crying. He said he asked her if she was okay and she said she didnt know why her tears wont stop and went outside. You had to stop before going out to process his story.

Jennie hears you open the door behind her. She turns around and walks in.

"Im fine," she says before you could ask anything and goes to sit on the couch in your living room, which had a table in front of it with all of jin's food. "never mind, im not," she adds as she fails to hold back her tears. "I don't know what Im doing anymore, I dont have a real job and I spend my days working at a bar for free?" She rants.

You exchange a look with jungkook. A look, a side eye, a bombastic side eye, that said you understood what it might be.

Quarter Life Crisis.

"No, you're right im overreacting," she says even though you said nothing to her, "not like im gonna work there forever," she adds. "Did I tell you i got a summer internship in Daejeon? It'll boost my résumé and I might finally get job offers," she rants, still crying.

"Maybe it is the drink," you whisper to jungkook to which he replies, "i hope it is."

A few minutes later Jennie stops talking but her tears dont. She goes back to eating her food. You and jungkook decide to sit next to her, you to her left, him to her right. You whisper in Jennie's ear something you didnt want to ask in front of jungkook only for her to reply, "No, I am not on birth control!" You are sure your landlords, who live on the floor above you, heard her. Jungkook whispers a question in Jennie's ear too. "No, it's not about Namjoon." She states, loud enough for you to hear. "Ok maybe it is," she adds.