37

["this bitch is good" Jennie moans after sipping the blueberry special.

"Yep it is" you reply as you laugh at her.]

_____________
𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞
_____________

_____________𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞_____________

You workin rn?
Delivered

[The bell at the entrance chimes as a man in a business attire walks in with a work bag in his hand. His black and white striped tie is loosely hanging around his white shirt, which is tucked inside a dark grey pant, and is covered by a dark grey blazer. You almost choke on your beer when you recognise his face. You just hope he doesn't notice you or the person in front of you.

"Looks like someone's still unemployed"

You choke on your beer.

Jennie immediately notices the voice and you could see her go tense. Namjoon stands right next to your table.

"Looks like someone's still twelve" Jennie says, ignoring him and sipping her drink while you try to stop yourself from coughing your life out of your body. You chug the beer to save yourself from embarrassment, which actually helps and you stop coughing.

"I don't get your point"

"Coz you're like what, twelve?"

Namjoon rolls his eyes at her.

"Yeah right, that's why I got a job and you don't" Namjoon chuckles.

"Grow up, Namjoon"

"Grow up, Jennie" he mocks her tone.

"Shut up, people" Someone says in the same tone.

"No, What the fuck, I was enjoying it" you whine and immediately regret it.

A really handsome man enters the scene from behind you. He's in a black tuxedo. You've seen this person on Instagram before coz his account ain't private. He's the manager, Kim Seokjin. He gives you a look before turning towards Namjoon. "You might not wanna create a ruckus here." He says in a serious tone.  "I do not want any negativity in this place" he articulates each word.

"Jin hyung" Namjoon exhales when he sees him. His expression turns soft and he immediately engulfs seokjin in a brotherly hug. "Seems like a decade since we last met"

"Right" the latter replies as he pats namjoon's back gently.

Jin breaks the hug and turns to you and jennie to ask if you're okay with whatever you ordered and when he receives the answers from you, he smiles and thanks you.