The Age of Tony Stark: Part 2

Don't forget to join the discord for regular updates and possible exclusive content! Just add /5UKBwMAnJw to the end of the discord.gg link!
~
0=change focus to a different character
00=scene change (no matter how big or small)
000=timeskip
F000=this means that we move back to the next avengers time.
P000= No this is not poo. it's moving back to the past.

~

Chapter 7: The Age of Tony Stark Part 2

Cap slowly opened his eyes, no longer feeling the shield covering his head. His body was sore from the rocks, but he knew he'd be fine. He pushed himself up with a small grunt and looked up,seeing the fight happening between some small glowing ball firing lasers at Rogue while he tried to swat at it... Maybe he'd hit his head harder than he thought.

"Dammit Pym! Stop it!" Rogue shouted in frustration. Cap could've sworn Rogues lenses on his helmet were glowing. Steve then remembered that Red Skull had escaped. He reached up to the com-link in his ear as he started running to find Tony or Skull. Whichever came first.

"Tony, report in," He said, hoping the boy could hear him and Skull hadn't gotten to him first.

00

Tony had on a pair of safety goggles as he worked on a piece of his armor. He paused a minute to look at a peice of paper. "But how would the joints...oh I get it! Nice job me, you've always been a genius," he said. He felt pain flare up in his chest and held it as the time stone glow got brighter in his chest. He grabbed it and fell on his knees, breathing heavily. Another time blast was about to happen. He tried to calm down to stop it but it didn't work. The blast errupted from his chest.

00

Falcon flew over another squad of robots as they advanced, dodging their fire.

"Twenty more robots, three arrows," Hawkeye said as Viral took out another robot. He was taking cover behind a delivery truck from the fire they were taking from said robots.

"Then the odds are in our favor," Widow said, looking at the robots through the windows of the bus she was behind. Viral glanced back at the Russian spy turned super hero, trying to decide if that was sarcasm or not. Falcon flew by her and between the bus and delivery vehicle.

"I hope the next time plate brings us something we don't have to fight," he said as he landed on the side Hawkeye and Widow were on. He was getting fatigued and the robots just seemed to keep on coming.

"Oh yeah, I hope there's no next time plate!" Hawkey replied to him. Viral joined them in taking cover as she jumped over the car that was stuck right between the delivery truck and bus and crouched behind it. She was breathing heavily. She'd never really used her ability like this before, let alone for this long. It was starting to strain her mind. Just then the time plate came through, bringing a squadron of old planes to them.

"Looks like you're unlucky day Hakweye!" Widow said as she looked up at the planes flying above the city. Viral made a face.

"Why did y-y-you have tttoo ji-I-I-I-i-innnx it," the hacker said and then grimaced at what her voice did. Falcon was watching the planes with great interest so he didn't notice this time, but Widow and Hawkeye did.

"What the heck was that?" Hawkeye asked. She swallowed hard.

00

Rogue was really getting tired of this. Pym wasn't giving up and it was very annoying, not to mention it stung.

"Pym lay off already!" He shouted in frustration. He swung at Pym again, except this time he did it so he could grab the kid. A yelp came from Pym as Rogues hand closed around him. "Ha! Gotcha!" He said. However he felt a stinging sensation a second later. It grew and grew until finally Rogue had to let go. He shook his hand in some pain as he looked around for Pym. The boy couldn't easily be seen so he must be hiding.