Head to Head Part 3

Almost caught up! One more to go before I'm caught up on wattpad to the chapter I'm currently writing. Hopefully I can establish a good upload schedule after that! Enjoy this one guys! It'll knock the breath out of ya! hehehe....

Don't forget to join the discord for regular updates and possible exclusive content! Just add /5UKBwMAnJw to the end of the discord.gg link!

~
0=change focus to a different character
00=scene change (no matter how big or small)
000=timeskip
F000=this means that we move back to the next avengers time.
P000= No this is not poo. it's moving back to the past.

~

Chapter 15: Head to Head: Part 3

Rogue looked down another hall. This place felt like a maze, even though he'd already worked his way through the halls before shit hit the fan. It was like new halls popped up or places were closed off. Something was definitely going on here.

He turned a corner and made it about 5 feet down this hall before he heard the loud metal clanking sound echo behind him. Whirling around, he saw that the way he'd just come from was now cut off, a solid metal door now closed up the hallway. Another loud sound came from the opposite direction. Another door blocking him in the hallway. He was trapped.

"Okay, this is getting weird," he said. Then it got worse. The doors began moving in on him. His senses went into overdrive as he looked at his surroundings to find a way out. Solid walls were on either side of him. Then he glanced up... vent! Why is he always in vents? He shook his head. No time to waste, he jumped up and grabbed ahold of the vent cover. It was surprisingly much more sturdy than the ones at the tower. He pulled himself up so his feet became planted to the ceiling. This is where the body of a second generation super soldier comes in handy. He pulled hard on the vent cover and it quickly gave way. He barely managed to grab the rim of the vent and hung for a second to calm his heart rate. He grasped the edge with his other hand and pulled himself up into the vent. He didn't stick around to see how close he'd come to becoming a flat decoration. He began to crawl. He needed to find out what was going on because that was definitely not normal.

00

(~Francis~)

"What do we do now?" Pym asked as he backed away from the door. Francis glanced between him and his father, wondering what was going on in Clint's head right now. Hawkeye turned to them, a determined look on his face that Francis had seen many times.

"Avengers.. can you hear me? Nat? Anyone?" Hawkeye tested the coms and Francis realized that he couldn't hear him on there.

"You're not coming through," he informed his father. He saw Pym's face...his face... he's never gonna get used to that... get even more concerned.

"Does that mean someone's jamming us?" Pym questioned. Clint nodded.

"It's probably MODOC, he knows we're after him." Clint thought a moment, then looked at them. "The plan was to go to the cargo hold. In all likelihood the other Avengers are going to be making their way there, so we should too. That's where we can meet up with them."

"Sounds like a plan," Francis said and glanced at Pym. To his surprise, the boy had put on his sunglasses during this discussion. He raised an eyebrow at him. When did he put those on? For some reason a pit settled in Francis' stomach at the sight. Clint passed him and Pym followed. Francis shook his head. He had a bad feeling about this.

"Stick close, we wouldn't want to get separated further," Clint said, snapping Francis out of his thoughts. The young archer nodded and moved quickly to catch up with them. He wished Pym's legs weren't so short, it'd be easier to keep up.

A Future Boy is the Pasts Problemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें