Rogue

Welcome to chapter 2 folks! I feel kinda bad for neglecting posting the story here. It has been updated on fanfiction but I haven't here. Not used to wattpad. I'm gonna to my best to get it caught up on this site too.
Enjoy!

Don't forget to join the discord for regular updates and possible exclusive content! Just add /5UKBwMAnJw to the end of the discord.gg link!
~
0=change focus to a different character
00=scene change (no matter how big or small)
000=timeskip
F000=this means that we move back to the next avengers time.
P000= No this is not poo. it's moving back to the past.
~
Chapter 2: Rogue

Steve was sitting in his room back at the tower, his chin resting on the knuckles of his fists. He couldn't stop thinking of the strangeness of the boy. Couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen next time they saw him. The boy definitely had something sinister about him.
A knock at his door, or more specifically the wall next to his door, brought Steve out of his thoughts. A man stood there in the doorway. He had black hair, a gotee, and brown eyes. His outfit consisted of a grey t-shirt, jeans, and black shoes that looked slightly dressy. A glow came from the center of his chest.
"Clint's in there telling about how much of a drag you were at the carnival after some kid showed up. Care to enlighten me on why," his cocky, self-centered attitude showed in the way he spoke. Steve rolled his eyes at the information but sighed.
"Something about that kid we met was... Off to me," Captain America said, piquing the man's interest.
"What do you mean off?" He asked his shield wielding friend. Steve let out a chuckle, confusing him.
"Tony, that's the exact question I've been trying to answer for the last hour."
The Captain shared with Tony what he had noticed around the kid and both minds began working on the subject.
00
Unbeknownst to them, the subject of their conversation was right outside the tower, a smirk on his face. He turned off his hologram and put his helmet back on.
"This'll be a peice of cake," He said as two red lenses slid down to fit the holes in his helmet over his eyes.
00
A few minutes later he was crawling around the vent system, setting the few cameras in there on loop with a device so he wouldn't be detected. If there was one thing he knew about Tony, it was his tendancy  to be overly cautious with his defences. He stopped at a shaft that went up and deployed the special grappling hook stored in the same device on his arm, slowly making his way up. Once at the top the hook retracted back into his device and he contued to crawl until he reached a vent that opened to the elevator shaft. It was one of the very few design flaws that hadn't shown up on the blueprints for fear that Tony would cut down the builders pay for the mistake.
He waited until he could see one elevator coming down and let it pass before jumping out and grabbing onto one of the cables. His gloves allowed him to slide down with relative ease as well as giving him the right amount of friction so he wouldn't go to fast.
He landed on the elevator as quietly as he could once it stopped and popped up the emergency exit slightly open to get a look inside.
An African American man wearing a red and white suit was in there with a blond man who looked like he was some athletic nut mixed with mythology geek. He didn't need the tech lenses to tell him that was Thor.
Torren's dad.
He attempted to push the thought down, however it seemed the thought was fighting to push it's way back up. Correction. He was fighting. He was forced to let go of the emergency exit to try and grab his head and focus on pushing the thought down. However this caused the door to make noise, drawing Thor and his friends attention upwards. Thor nodded to the other before sending his hammer through the emergency hatch and following after it. No one was there.
The kid had used another trick up his sleeve. Stealth mode had been activated on his device. Unluckily for him he only had so long until it shut off and these two seemed to want to do a thorough search. The one in the suit made red mechanical wings pop out, allowing him to fly up for his search.
The boy(let's call him R) used some of his time in stealth mode to scan him.
Running Scan...
DNA Match Confirmed...
Designation: Sam Wilson a.k.a Falcon
Now that he had that information he just needed a way to sneak around Thor, preferably before his stealth mode deactivated. Carefully, he began working his way to the battered emergency hatch, pausing whenever Thor's head turned his way. Just as he reached for the hatch, a red shard of metal hit it, causing him to jump in surprise and let out a small noise. Getting his bearing quickly, he was forced to dodge Thor's hammer.
This is bad. R thought as he looked up at Falcon. He must have infrared vision.
"Six o'clock!" Falcon informed Thor, who had called his hammer back to him, only to swing it in his direction again. He dodged once more and this time pulled out a blinder and activated it. He threw it at Thor and it became visible as soon as it left his hand.
"Look out!" Falcon warned as he dove down. He was too late however. The disc emitted a bright flash of light, blinding them for several seconds and allowing R to escape down the emergency hatch. Once Falcon could see again he contacted Tony over the coms. "Tony! We've got an intruder in here!" 
00
R silently chided himself for not having been on high alert and as focused as he should have been. He jumped up and crawled into a vent just as Falcon exited the elevator. He hadn't been crawling around up there long when a controlled explosion went off in front of him. Next thing he knew he was falling, but managed to twist over and land on his feet. As the smoke cleared he was able to see none other than Hawkeye standing there, arrow drawn; "Move an inch and you're mince meat." R remained still, but his eyes shot around the room, forming a plan. Heavy metal footsteps caused him to tense even worse than he was now. His head turned slowly to see Iron Man...and Captain America.
"I'd listen to him if I were you kid," Iron Man said, his left repulser charged and aimed at R.
"Who are you? Why did you come here?" Cap questioned. A tense silence fell between them after these questions. R finished formulating a plan in his head. He glanced back at Hawkeye a second before smirking. Captain America recognized that look on his face.
"Call me Rogue," He said, voice as monotone as ever and it clicked slightly with both the Captain and Hawkeye. However, before either could say anything about it, R kicked up a large piece of metal that had broken off of the vent when he crashed and grabbed it. Hawkeye fired his arrow at him , but he jumped up and grabbed the edge of the hole in the ceiling. The arrow went soaring passed him and headed straight for Tony and Steve. Steve blocked them both from the arrow with his shield while Iron Man fired his repulser beam at the newly designated Rogue. The metal he had grabbed came in handy here as he held it up at an angle, reflecting the repulser beam at Hawkeye.
"Uh-oh," Hawkeye said before rolling to the side to avoid getting hit.
This gave free passage way to Rogue and he was sprinting down the corridor the minute he let go of the ceiling. Captain America and Iron Man Chased after him, Cap being closer than Tony.
"Widow, cut him off!" Tony said when he saw said girl who had long red hair and a specially made shield suit on. She immediately stopped what she had been doing and attempted to fire a stun bullet from the special guns on her wrists. To everyone's surprise, Rogue just barely dodged it and it passed him, heading towards Hawkeye, who had joined Steve and Tony in following him. Rogue continued on, but had to use quite a bit of agility and defensive combat to get past Black Widow all while avoiding shots or fighting off the others. He somehow managed to pull it off...barely, before running again, this time towards a window.
"He isn't," Clint said disbelievingly. Rogue jumped and crashed through the window.
"He did," Tony said before flying out there after him. He was just in time to see Rogue use his grappling hook to swing into a window on a lower level. "Oh boy," he said, knowing exactly where that window lead.
"What?" Falcon asked as he joined Tony in the air. "Where'd he-wait. Isn't that.."
"Yup. Kid just crashed into Hulks room."
00
Rogue found this information out pretty much as soon as he stopped rolling. The place had little glass figurines on three shelves.
"What the-" he said in confusion, but then the door opened. "Crud." the Hulk stepped in and he didn't look to happy.
00
Cap and Hawkeye made it to the room in enough time to see Rogue get thrown out of it, hitting the wall with a thump. Clint winced in sympathy for the kid. Getting thrown around by the Hulk is never a fun thing for anyone.
Speaking of the big green, he just exited the room. Rogue got to his feet a little shakily and shook his head to clear it. Hulk was glaring down at him. He could tell pretty easily that unless he thought fast he would be smashed.
"Hey Hulk. I got a message for you."
"What?" Hulk growled. Rogue made a motion with his finger to come closer and whispered something to the Hulk while showing him a picture of something. "HE DID WHAT?!" Hulk turned towards Clint, his eyes wide in anger.
"Uh-oh," Clint said as he backed up. Hulk roared and that was his cue to run like heck. "Hulk! Whatever he said it isn't true!!" He yelled as he ran, his voice cracking.
"Have Fun!" Rogue called, only to get hit by Cap's shield. He stumbled and fell back, caught off guard for a second, but was able to get his bearings in enough time to jump up and dodge a second attack. Rogue attempted to punch the man, but before he knew it his arm was twisted and held behind his back.
Dang it. He must be holding me back. Rogue thought, attempting to struggle despite the pain.
"Calm down. Maybe we can talk about this, but you have to stop fighting," Captain America tried to get him to stop. "I don't know about you, but I don't want to put a kid in our prison. There's not a lot of nice people there." Rogue grit his teeth and took a couple of deep breaths. After a few minutes he relaxed, admitting defeat.
"Fine," he mumbled, his voice barely audible. Cap kept his guard up but slowly let go of Rogue's arm. What he didn't expect was for the kid to immediately turn around and go for a hit. His chin collided with something harder than a fist, causing him to fall over. There had been no hesitation in his steps; no sign or tell that Rogue would do that; and the fact that a kid had managed to trick Captain America like that, showed how well trained he was. Cap looked at Rogue as he rubbed his chin with a grunt. He saw a black, silver, and red shield that looked to be see through disappear at the touch of a button on the device on Rogue's arm.
"I'm not a kid," Rogue said, allowing agitation to seep into his voice, before running off to who knows where. Cap stared down the hall way for a second. He pushed himself up once it clicked that the enemy was getting away and ran after the kid once more.
00
Rogue managed to use some of the training he had for spying to make it out of there; which wasn't easy since now Jarvis was on high alert for any intruders and the Avengers were searching each hall of the tower for him. However once he was out he bolted and didn't stop running until he knew he was at least 7 to 12 blocks away from them. He ducked into an alleyway between buildings to take refuge. His shoulder was throbbing, but that didn't compare to the pain in his back. He knew he'd need to find a place to rest soon so he could allow his super soldier genes to work more efficiently.
Activating his civilian cloths, Rogue peaked out of the alley to check to see if anyone suspicious was around. Satisfied, he exited the alleyway and stiffly walked to the nearest abandoned building he could find. Once inside one, he let out a breath and slid down to the floor with his back against the wall.
"Well that could have gone better," he mumbled exhaustedly and allowed his eyes to close, falling into a much needed slumber to recuperate.