Welcome

Hello my fellow losers welcome to my new Hermitcraft fan fic. Pretty simple but i have some sorta universe stuff witch i am putting here. Enjoy

There are three different types players

Commons: just normal players

Hybrids, the mob players or players with mob parts (wings, tails, etc)

Magics, people who have magic but are not admins or hybrids, they consist of healers, people who learn the art of healing , athers are players that come from the ather, have horns, and manipulate light to create illusions. They are raised to be kind, not create illusions for meaningless things, and follow rules,and if they don't meet those expectations or are mischievous they are kicked out of the ather. Demons, nether beings with horns that are immune to fire and if it's nearby can manipulate it. Elementals can consist of any element besides fire, have slightly pointed ears, are raised in a forest and as adults live a nomadic lifestyle. Admins are trained from a young age to use magic and they learn it but it's nearly impossible to learn later in life.

Servers, a world connected to the hub via portal

Hub, a city with portals that lead to servers, some people live there but not many.

Com: a band around someone's wrist you press a button and a holographic screen pops up, works like the texting can also display coordinates

Diamonds from other servers can only be used to pay but if they are not in their original server they won't craft into anything but diamond blocks., aka are just payment. 

Also leave requests here, thank you for your time