The Avian

POV Grian: people didn't like hybrids in their cities so I lived in the forests. It was much more peaceful which was ok I guess but the main thing is that no one hated you for existing. But now the anti hybrids are burning down the forest. Why I thought we were doing nothing but existing it's not our fault we're hybrids who can't hide. Those thoughts were the ones running through my head as I flew away from the village I once called home. Where Was I going to go I spotted a portal. It looked like a nether portal but teal on the inside. I looked behind me, a hunter with a gun. I was flying fast but now I was flying faster. Oh god where do i go, I thought to myself. The portal I thought. Right before he spotted me i dove into the portal.

I fell flat on my face and a girl with blonde hair and goggles pulled a diamond sword out "X did you invite someone without telling us or is this an intruder" she shouted "please don't kill me" I pleaded."i came through the portal to escape a hunter" she lowered her sword and crossed through the portal followed by a guy with a blue cyborg eye they went in. They were gone for a minute and came back "we chased him off" said cyborg eye boy."t-thank you" I stuttered "its no big deal" said the goggle girl "I'm false that's iskall you want to come to the compound"she gestured to a wood rectangle in the distance "wait why would you want me to come to your compound" "you might of just saved us a lot of trouble" said iskall "how" I asked "those same hunters like to come and try to kill our other members" he replied. So i guess they also had hybrids and magic users. 

  We get there and it's not really impressive "most of its underground." Said iskall. The underground was a long mined out hall with rooms every so often. Just then an ather, a common, a demon, and a zombie busted out of a room with a mooshroom ."hi new guy um those wings might be helpful can you come with us to hide Rens mooshroom" said the ather "umm ok" i said and ran along with them we were outside they stopped "wait who are you" asked the common "grian" i said "hi Grian I'm impulse, the ather's zedaph the demons tango and the zombies- ...cleo what the heck are you doing" the zombie was wearing a green beanie and was dragging an actual zombie"it's a scapegoat i can throw it over here and pretend to be an actual zombie" she said. Still dragging the green corpse "that's the stupidest and greatest idea of the decade" said tango. "There they are" said a dog hybrid from a distance  "its ren we should run" said a panicked zedaph. Cleo pushed the zombie in her place and ran into the woods, Impulse shoved the mushroom cow into my arms "please say you can fly" he said i nodded and flew into the trees. I watched the three talk to ren saying they don't have it and there just fending off the zombie i flew deeper into the forest"psst psst" i heard the was cleo without the beanie "throw me the cow" and i did, she ran off

Time skip

We were eating and ren was eyeing us "where did you take Pamela" he said pointing towards the five of us "I know its the five of you where did you take pamala" "who's pamela" i asked "the mooshroom" whispered mumbo. "Who was the last person with her" "grian" said tango "i gave it to cleo" i said "i gave it to an anonymous third party" said cleo "who is the anonymous third party" asked ren "i don't know it's anonymous we just got a paper slipped under our door giving us coordinates and a promise of diamonds" she said. "Wait do I get diamonds"i asked "CAN I GET MY FRICKEN COW"shouted Ren.

POV Evil Xisuma: i smiled inside my helmet from the trees and ate my steak and mushroom stew. 

Oooh foreshadowing!