The lab

This ones pretty long, it starts out a bit angsty but it quickly becomes more comical.

  POV Jevin: i woke up in some sort of lab. "Where am I" I asked. There was a scientist dressed in some kind of lab suit. He didn't respond. "Hey hey" I yelled . He looked over and I heard him say something into a radio and I heard footsteps. Two armored guards came in and dragged me away. The halls were white with a black stripe near the top. I memorized the turns. Right left left right, left. Then An examination room, what was happening, what was going to happen. Am i in a hospital and I am in a mental hospital. "Where am I" I asked. One guard looked at me and frowned, not like a mean frown, but like a he's doomed or poor thing smile. They placed me on the table in the middle of the room and everything went black.

I woke up in a cell with a wall of glass separating me from some kind of lab. I was about to sit down but I realized my hand was blue. Why is my hand blue? I panicked for a sec and realized I was all blue, and I was transparent "what the heck happened to me." I muttered. A scientist with jet black hair noticed I was awake. I was able to make out what he was saying, something about, experiment I jev 1n. I laughed to myself a little because if you write it out it spells ijevin hmm Jevin i like that name. More scientists came into the room. They took some kinda pen looking thing and opened the door."You have two options: you can come peacefully or you can be liquidated," said the scientist with black hair. I did as they said, i may not know what being liquidated means but it's definitely bad. They had four guards, one on each side of me. I don't know what's happening, where am I going. They took me into the same examination room. They sat me down with the guards still well guarding me. "Hello experiment i jev one n" said a blonde scientist. He proceeded to inject me with something "hmm strange should of knocked him out, use the liquidizer" and i was suddenly on the floor and everything went black.

I woke up back in my cell with two other hybrids, a zombie, and a cyborg creeper. "He's awake," said the creeper. "Hey kid" he said the zombie waved "hi I'm cleo, and that's doc, we are going to get you out of here" she said. "You mean the hermits are going to get in and we are going to run out with them" said doc cleo rolled her eyes."can someone please explain what's going on and how you got here for that matter also I'm jevin" i asked. "Soo we live on a server with four servers, they came to take the hostile mob hybrids, because we could be "a danger to others" notice the air quotes they took us away, also it IS illegal doc has been taken a couple times but the authorities do nothing. And our friends have broken in on multiple occasions. So we are getting out." Said cleo "usually the team consists false she's good at pvp, Xisuma he has armour and admin magic, and joe has learned some healer magic so he comes too," said doc "i actually used to go too" said cleo i was confused "did you die?" I asked "maybe, i was adopted and have been a zombie since i can remember so i don't know, but i had an amulet that made me look human it's complicated" she replied "anyway there are a lot more people on our server so it should be really fast" said doc. a scientist came in "the zombie" he said and opened the door cleo walked out and the door was sealed "I'm telling everyone to send someone to the examination room to get cleo" said doc "can you text because your a cyborg" i asked "well yes and no i can send stuff for emergencies but I can't receive anything." He said. Just then two people came through a suddenly hole that was burned down it was an demon and a common with a cyborg eye and flint and steel " hallo doc who's your new friend" said the common setting a piece of diorite on fire "iskall this is jevin, jevin this is iskall also the guy melting the glass is tango" said doc "hi" said tango focusing on the glass "you can step out now just try not to touch the glass" i stepped through along with doc "now in the examination room there's supposed to be a bit of a scene"said tango "what kind of scene?" I asked "Xisuma just became an admin so he can finally give them what they deserve" said iskall. They arrived at the examination room where a bird hybrid had taken the door and was throwing tnt around like confetti "hi I'm grian take some tnt place it around we are going turn this place to a crater" he said a guy with green armour and a helmet came over"hi I'm Xisuma" he said "I'm jevin" i said "out of curiosity what's their punishment" asked doc "whatever the hermits have in store" Laughed Xisuma, "EGGS EGGS AND MORE EGGS," called grian from the other room. I grabbed some tnt and went around the scientists were frozen in ice so I placed extra tnt on them one of the scientists was half unfrozen just enough so that he had to stay in place with Cleo and two other girls "ok Kyle if that is your real name where are all your other prisoners" said a blonde girl with goggles holding a sword to a scientists neck. A short girl with a pink sweater noticed me "oh hi you must be jevin I'm stress that's false and you know cleo." She said the scientist named Kyle seemed to to getting nervous "ok fine there are two vexes on the thirteenth floor now dont kill me" he confessed false had a snug smile on her face "come on lets go" she said and ran off to find the elevators.

POV False: i ran off to find the elevators, followed by stress and Cleo, "there should be two vex hybrids on floor thirteen"i said pressing the button. The elevator was unbelievably slow but it eventually got there. The whole floor was a lab with two cells, each one had a person inside, the first one looked like a cowboy, and the second was dressed as a scientist but not the ones who ran this place." Cleo got anymore tnt" i asked she threw some over, i placed in between the cells and gestured for the vexes to back up. I plugged my ears and drew my flame bow. Bam. We ran over "hi I'm stress, that's false, and that's cleo we came here with our other friends to break you out, now come on," said stress. "Well hello there I'm scar my friend over there's cub now we heard someone screaming something about eggs a couple minutes ago can someone explain" said the vex dressed in a cowboy costume. Just then grian arrived and answered their questions "EGGS EGGS AND MORE EGGS" he screeched throwing eggs all around.