Etho and beef

(Yeah real creative title there lol)

POV Etho: I was on the roof of a shortish building watching. Not in like a creepy way I wasn't a creep, I just wanted to make sure no one got hurt. You may be thinking "etho no one will get hurt, etho spying on people is creepy, etho what the heck why are you on a building" well imaginary person in my head people are jerks and- "hey etho do you want a donut they were half off so i got four, oh wait were you monologuing sorry" said beef almost dropping a chocolate doughnut in his hand "don't worry about it now did you get the ones with sprinkles" i asked "yes" "gimme" "say the magic word" said beef "please" "here's your doughnut" he said tossing me a glazed one with pink icing and rainbow sprinkles it grazed my fingers but fell off the ledge. I stared down at the doughnut and grabbed some slime blocks. "Etho don't try some ninja move and almost die just for a doughnut"said beef "too late" i said readying my slime block and i jumped and placed my slime block, when I reached the ground i bounced a couple times i was right by a zombie hybrid and a bird hybrid arguing with a woman who was clearly a Karen haircut and all, "excuse me mam but i am sentient and not a brainless zombie i am a hybrid and can think and stuff." Said the zombie "oh bird creature and random weeb you got to believe me she wants to infect us all help me" said the Karen, it was clear that the zombie girl was sentient and very annoyed "look lady I'm just on my way to an armour stand commission, where I'm going to teach my friend Grian aka bird creature how to use the armour stand book and i have no idea who the weeb who dove out of nowhere is" said the zombie girl. A girl in a pink sweater, and a boy in a blue shirt with an at symbol on it walked over "hey grian they didn't have any doughnut holes so we just got you a chocolate one-" said the girl, but she was cut off by the Karen "help me help me you look like an ice elemental freeze this corpse in place," said the Karen "i came here with cleo, grian, and stress she is here for a commission and if she was a brainless zombie then she couldn't eat," said the boy giving the zombie a doughnut. "Also who is that is that Kakashi from Naruto" i shook my head "I'm etho" i said "ok etho tell these hybrids, magic users, and sympathisers, that they can't bring an actual zombie to kill us all" said the Karen "i dont think she's here to kill people" i said "in fact i think she is just on her way to an armour stand commission while eating a doughnut" which she clearly was doing. The Karen got mad, grunted and left after threatening to speak to the manager of the plaza. "Thank you" said the sweater girl "no problem also who's who," i asked "i know you're grian, one of you is  stress and one of you is cleo  but i dont know who's who, and i have no idea who you are" "I'm stress, that's cleo, and thats joe" said stress. Beef came running through the door of the building i jumped off of a minute ago. "Etho are you ok, who are these people, don't jump off buildings," he said running over "i did not almost die and i made new friends" they waved hi "etho you jumped off a building but hi to your new friends" "I'm cleo, that's stress, that's grian, and thats joe." Said cleo "you know your friend here saved us a lot of trouble you want to come with us me and joe are heading back to our server you want to come with us" asked stress, "only if beef comes to" I asked "yeah sure my parents have been nagging me about joining a server but about the building" he said "yay now me and grian have to go" said cleo "grian and I" corrected joe. "What ABOUT HOW ETHO JUMPED OFF A BUILDING FOR A DOUGHNUT"