The Almost First Kiss

... I know I get too much into details, but this was literally the most important day in both their lives... Anyways hope you're enjoying the story.

Picture of Iris

******************************************************

After getting the paper from my locker I headed to the principal's office.

As always the principal's secretary was in deep conversation with a teacher and this time it was my PE instructor from last year. I hated that bitch so much.

Just like pretty much all of my previous PE Instructors.

"Yes honey what can I do for you?" asked the secretary as I knocked on the door a bit loudly to show my presence after seconds of vainly asking politely.

"Uh... Mister Bertoloni wants you to do, if possible, fifty copies of this paper, please" I said trying my best to sound as polite as possible.

"Mister Bertoloni, huh, sure honey. Okay, give me that document and... here okay how many did you say, fifty?" she asked after I handed her the exercise paper.

"Y-Yes, thank you" I answered a bit uncomfortable by the stares the P.E teacher was giving me.

I didn't even bother to learn her name so yeah she was just the P.E instructor #3

"Do I know you boy? You look familiar" she asked eventually.

Shit still thirty more copies to go... why is this damn copy machine so slow?

"Yes, actually you were my teacher last year...Kyle Adams" I answered knowing beforehand that she was not going to recognize me, after all I almost never played and she didn't really bother learning our names either.

"Are you sure? I don't remember that name being associated to someone... with your body posture, although I suppose your face is definitely familiar.

"Uh... Hey Kyle, are you still not done?" asked Ryan through the door.

He looked so cute with his polite face that all the exasperation that had been filling up my insides instantly disappeared.

"Yeah, here you go honey. Oh you are the new transfer student. You made friends so early, I'm happy for you. Your father's worries were for nothing, huh?" asked the secretary recognizing Ryan.

"This is the new senior student I was telling you about" she then explained turning to the P.E teacher #3.

"Oh well, thanks ma'am" I said quickly getting out of the office and dragging Ryan before they started bombarding us with questions.

"Those goddamn bitches can be so annoying..." I said furiously as I rushed back down the corridor closely followed by Ryan.

"Hah, remind me never to get on your wrong side." said Ryan smiling at me.

"Remind yourself" I replied faking my anger.

"S-Sorry" said Ryan looking a bit hurt.

"Hahaha, Got you! I was just kidding... I'm mostly a bitch but never with my friends... Well sometimes" I said with a wry smile.

"You got me... I'm...so we're friends, now?" asked Ryan timidly.

"Well as long as you don't end up being a crazy person... Duh" I answered as we got to the second floor.

As the two of us got near the class, I saw Joseph's expression as he looked at me laughing with Ryan; it was one of his very cold stares.

Smiling I knocked at the door. Joseph acted cold very rarely, and whenever he did it, it was out of jealousy... Well at least that's what I liked to believe.