The Meeting

Okay so hi everyone! My name is Jer and my boyfriend encouraged me to write this story to get out of a writer's block for another story (complicated I know) but it means so much to me. Anyways this is a very sweet story of how two guys who met in the most random and fateful of events and ended discovering they were soul-mates...

P.S: If there is anything sexual I will make sure to inform y'all, oh and in case you weren't aware of it yet this is a boyxboy story so if you're a homophobe kindly get the fuck out :D

Picture of Ryan to the right :P

It was a Monday morning, right after Math class in recess. I was standing with two of my classmates near the office of the vice principal a fat woman who was responsible for senior year students like me.

Her high pitched voice could be clearly heard even though the office door was closed; she was shouting at someone who still hadn't given her the papers for admission.

"Augustine, you are not registered at this school just leave." she shouted her face getting red. "I just got you the papers so no need to shout." shouted back Augustine a sophomore year student.

As I listened to them shouting at each other, I jstarted drifting away. The other two were laughing at him. "I haven't seen him anywhere; I have to stay cool if he passes by. I hope I look good." I thought scanning the area thoroughly.

And there he was: not exactly model handsome but not ugly either, he had this certain charm that just made him irresistible; Joseph, the boy I thought about almost every minute last year. This year though, my attraction to him seemed to be fading little by little... but he still had a certain hold on me nonetheless.

"He bought a new shirt, huh? It looks nice on him. Please come this way, please come this way." I thought glancing at him before I looked away as he was coming near us.

"Miller!" said excitedly Ben a fat kid who despite being very knowledgeable, was as dumb as his feet and had the personality of a nine year old spoiled brat. "Hey!" answered Joseph smiling at Ben and his best friend Aaron, a dark skinned very tall guy, who despite being a popular soccer jock was as gay as fuck, or at least that's what I suspected.

Joseph then shook the hands of the other two before turning to me. He looked kind of stressed and had that cute smile of his that made me just as nervous. He shook my hand and didn't let go for a while; he just kept smiling at me, as I was smiling back at him. I felt his soft palms and couldn't help but remember the first time I felt attracted to him.

It was last year on a Friday morning at Biology class, we started playing with a rock; me hiding it in my hand and him putting his fingers in to take it back. That was the first time I actually felt aroused touching another guy. And since that fated day I hadn't stopped longing to touch him again.

As I drifted away down memory lane, he too seemed lost and when I came by to reality, we found that we had been holding hands the whole time. I quickly took my hand off of his, blushing slightly while he just looked down before smiling again at the other two.

The three of them started talking about football and being the huge fan of sports that I am, I decided to look away and pretend I didn't give a damn about him. That's when I saw the person that was going to have the biggest impact on my life.

He had dark blonde hair, clear blue eyes and a bored expression on his face; he was biting his lower pink lip showing he was a bit irritated. A tall man in his forties was accompanying him. I guessed he was his father as they both had the same nose and posture, although he was better looking than his father. In fact he could be considered among the best looking guys I had ever seen, and considering the number of hot guys I saw on the internet it was saying something.

I kept staring at him in disbelief; he looked just like an actor or a model and his perfect face dazzled and intrigued me to the extent that even Joseph touching my hand to say bye didn't affect me.

I just answered back absentmindedly before looking back at the handsome boy and his father.

A lot of girls kept staring at him as he was passing by, but he just ignored each one of them looking really bored, but then as he passed near me, our eyes met and as much as I wanted to look away to keep a cool front I just couldn't; I was engulfed in his eyes.

At first he looked at me with his usual bored expression but it quickly changed into a look of interest as he raised his eyebrows and stared back at me. When he arrived in front of the vice principal's office, I finally stopped looking at him directly and turned around a bit, glancing at him from the side occasionally.

"Oh he's so hot," said Iris as she came to kiss me on the cheeks "Who is, and why are you even telling me?" I asked getting a bit irritated by her habit of always telling me how hot a guy is.

"Him" she said pointing with her head at the blond haired guy near the office. I didn't answer and just took it as an excuse to look in his direction... And to my greatest surprise there he was looking at me; he was even smiling at me.

Could it be that he finds me good looking?

"Oh he's looking at me! Hmm what do you think I should do? Should I talk to him? I mean that smile clearly shows he has a thing for me" said Iris bursting my bubble of hope. Of course he wouldn't be smiling at me. She's by far the prettiest girl in here. So there's no way she wouldn't interest him... Damn it I guess he's straight.

I'm a fool for hoping. I looked away, the smile on my face fading. Instead a cold glare was all I gave him before finally turning around to go change for Physical Education.

A/N: So how did you find it? Good? I mean please don't give up on it, it's pretty good I promise, it gets really good... Anyways thanks for reading :D