Feelings

A/N: Hey y'aaaall! New Chapter this time I tried to change things up and write in Ryan's point of view, I realized I didn't reveal much about his personality and his personal life, this chapter is gonna change that :D

___________________________________________

Ryan's P.O.V

"So did you get lucky that night?" I suddenly asked, breaking the awkward silence that was making me very uncomfortable. I could see the Pizza Hut logo and the smell was endearing. Kyle looked at me confused.

"You know that night at your party..." I explained shifting uncomfortably.

Joseph chuckled lightly before turning to face me "Yeah, actually he did, right? And it was the best sex of his life, or so he I've heard." Joseph was harboring an evil grin.

Why was this douche-face talking to me? Ugh I hate his guts, why does he get to be so close to Kyle? To know so much about him? The two of them were practically inseparable these past few weeks, and I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of their relationship. Kyle always talks to him with such ease, why can't he be like that with me?

I decided to ignore him and I gaped at Kyle

"Y-Yeah I--- I did sleep with someone." Kyle managed to let out, after glaring at Joseph.

I felt a knot form in my stomach, and the familiar green eyed monster was taking over me. Why was I so angry though? I was almost sure he slept with someone, he was carrying a condom. The girl must have been waiting for him in the bathroom.

"Oh, I ended up fucking Jenna too, I mean just so you know." I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Fuck! Why did I say that? I sound like a such an idiot. God! Me and my big mouth. It's obvious I didn't do it, I'd never touch her that way.

"G-good for you!" Kyle shot me a smile. I guess he really doesn't care about me that way, I knew it.

"Jeez, I'm hungry, Jo you're getting me whatever I want; remember you promised." he said slapping Joseph in the back.

Joseph chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kyle's "Sure thing, you deserve it after all your efforts." Kyle burst out in laughter and let himself get dragged into the restaurant.

That jack-ass was doing this on purpose, it's like he was doing everything in his power to piss me off, well I wasn't gonna let him have it his way.

"Hey Iris" said Kyle to a blonde girl wearing a black blazer on top of a light green slim-leg jumpsuit and white platform wedges. She always looks so stylish. Being a tiny bit of a fashionista myself and having watched every Project Runway season (including all-stars) I was a pretty good judge of style. Stereotypical, but what I can do?

She turned around and smiled at the other two before noticing me, her grin widened. "Oh, hey Ryan. How have you been?" she asked getting up to hug me. Despite her pretty high heels, she was only about as high as my neck, I felt proud of being a tall, six foot one guy, but then Kyle and his stupid friend were still taller than me by an inch or so.

I breathed in her amazing perfume as I tightened my grip; Miss Dior, she really does have good taste!

"Good, good. I don't think I've ever thanked you properly for all your help in Arts class," I was genuinely thankful that she was with me in class, she had helped with a lot of assignments, and was always sweet to me. I had to pay her back somehow.

"You know what? To repay you, let me buy you guys lunch, okay? Please it's the least I could do." I suggested. Iris nodded and I grinned maliciously I was hitting two birds with one stone. This way I could repay her and make sure that jack-ass is not getting into Kyle's graces.