The Reconciliation

A/N: Hey guys seems like I was hit by a severe case of writers' block the last days, I managed to get over it today thankfully :D Anyways hope y'all enjoy it, and vote and comment :P I mean what you got to lose, huh? Nohing? Right nothing? HUH? You'll be helping me gain something though :) So please do your thang :D

Attached is a cute gif of Aaron Johnson who plays Kyle ;)

____________________________________________

"Hey Jo, you up yet? You promised you'd go shopping with me,"

I heard a girl's voice. Probably Iris. I didn't care though I was going to finish and I wasn't about to let anything get in my way. "Ahhh." I screamed releasing my load. I had finished Joseph off a while ago, you know because I'm all about putting my partner first.

"I stole my dad's credit card." I heard her shout. We got off each other quickly and I looked over at Joseph who was cleaning himself with a towel, he was smiling at me and I smiled back.

I got off the bed and quickly put on my boxers, I didn't want Iris to throw a fit, although I already knew that it was coming.

"I'm coming in, so if you're in there jerking off to some gay porn, you'd better get decent, okay?" she called before I saw the door knob twisting open.

"Hey Joe," I heard her say throwing herself at Joseph, she didn't notice me as I was standing on the other side of the room, near his TV.

"Hey babe,"

"So... wait. Why is your bed broken? How could you sleep in this?" she asked noticing how uneven the mattress was.

Joseph's face turned red and I couldn't help but crack a smile, that was actually my fault. Well technically both our faults, he was the one being insatiable.

"Well Joe here is the fearless sexual beast of our promotion, remember?" I answered casually. Iris jumped off the bed and fell on her butt screaming. "What the—"

"Hi beautiful" I handed her my arm in attempt to help her get up the ground, her eyes narrowed as she eyed my naked torso, then turned to look at Joseph who was also in his boxers.

"You've got to be kidding me..." she said shaking her head as she slapped my hand standing up on her own.

"He's a tough one to please so I kinda ended up doing it a bit too roughly, hence the brok—"

Iris took off her heel and suddenly started hitting me with it, I quickly held my arms on my head, taking a few steps back. "Ow, ow what the hell are you doing? Stop it, you're gonna hit me in the face, ow," I ran to Joseph and cowered behind him.

I knew she wouldn't react well, but this wast just over the top.

"Iris calm down..." Joseph begged rubbing Iris's arm. She took a few deep breaths before she finally went and sat on the bed, passing her hand through her hair in a frustrated manner.

"So let me get this straight... I tell you to stop, you ignore me, and when it's Joseph you listen? What the fuck, Iris?" I was seriously furious, why the hell did she go all ballistic on me?

"You guys were screwing, like right before I arrived? This is just—" she asked her face on her hands, she seemed like she was pretty upset.

Well duh,

"Yup, I had to tend to his morning wo—" I started proudly but Joseph gestured for me to stop, holding his hand up. "Yeah, we just had sex."

Slap