Meeting The Parents

A/N: I kinda forgotten about this story for a while what with exams, my parents visiting and an engagement party, in addition to a huge writer's block, so anyways hope you guys like this, I tried my hardest to make it as good as possible...

__________________________________________________________________

Kyle's P.O.V

As I slowly woke up from slumber I felt two soft hand on my bare chest, one on my right side the other right on top of my left nipple.

"Good morning sunshine." I turned my face to find Ryan smiling widely at me, he started kissing my chest and I gasped feeling myself getting slowly turned on by his warm touches. "What are you doing?" I asked in between gasps.

"I love you and I wanna show you just how much I want you." he replied simply as he lightly bit my right nipple that was already hard. The hand on my left nipple was still there and as I looked over I found Joseph smiling at me. "You know when I said I never had feelings for you? I lied, I fucking love you, ever since we were kids."

[Warning: Sexual Content!]

My only answer was to kiss him as deeply and sensually as I could, he kissed me back smiling in my mouth and I moaned loudly as I felt a warm wet mouth devouring me, Ryan had already went there and was playing with my balls sucking on them, my manhood stiffened instantly grazing my stomach, my ball sack was getting tighter and tighter and I raised my brows in pleasure moaning into Joseph's kiss. Joseph's tongue explored every corner of my mouth and I loved how dominant he was, his tongue felt like heaven and I could never understand how or when he learned to be such an amazing kisser. I gasped loudly as Ryan stuffed both my balls in his mouth, the slight pain mixed with that amazing pleasure was driving me mad. Joseph stood up on the bed and I was surprised to see that his dicke had grown immensely, it was almost bigger than mine. That only made me all the more excited as he slapped my face with it. I stuck out my tongue and he slapped me yet again. "You like that, huh?" I asked sticking two fingers in him. Joseph nodded as he moaned loudly. Somehow I had forgotten all about Ryan which was weird. The amount of pleasure he must have been giving me was not one to be taken lightly.

I gladly recieved him in my mouth. I opened my throat and almost choked as he hit the end of my mouth. He pulled away before I even had the time to fully taste him and went down my stomach showering my happy trail with soft kisses, I smiled as I pulled on his hair. "Oh my God that's hot!" I moaned as I saw him join in with Ryan.

The two of them were looking straight at me as they both licked my head, and I almost came when they kissed with my shaft in the middle, their tongues were intertwining and hitting the soft spot on the top. I couldn't believe this, this was one of my biggest fantasies ever; having my dicke sandwiched in between too mouths was just... amazing.

Ryan then got up and pushed Joseph throwing him off the bed before siting on my stomach leaning in to me. I kissed him and felt his hand grab my dicke and slowly sliding it in his hole. I bit his lower lip with such intensity I heard him moan. I felt a sharp pain in my butt and felt my insides tearing up.

I was getting penetrated by Joseph while Ryan was on top of me, this was fucking amazing. Ryan picked up the pace and started bouncing up and down moaning my name sensually. I too was moaning just as loud. Surprisingly bottoming didn't hurt as much as I thought, it didn't feel so good either, but I didn't care I had Ryan's beautiful body going up and down my shaft, his own huge erect manhood slapping against my stomach.

[End of Sexual Content]

"Hey did you watch Game Of Thrones last night?" Ryan suddenly asked sounding like that guy from Gay Of Thrones. I blinked confused and heard the door burst out open. My dad was standing there half naked with his his bear gut and disgusting skin colored large boxers.