The Halloween Gay Chicken

A/N: Just a heads up, there's a bit of dirty talk in this chapter ( as in sexual dirty talk) but no sex. Just wanted to warn ya :D

-----------------------------------------------------

October went by in a heartbeat, the leaves had all turned orange and lay everywhere on the streets. The Halloween decorations had been set up in place and the two costume shops down at the shopping street were packed full of small children who were excited at the idea of picking out a Halloween costume.

I smiled as I was driving to school that morning, all the townspeople were participating in setting up the general mood and decorations.

Of course school was no exception; pumpkins, skeletons and dark cloths hanging were everywhere on all the hallways. Our principal was very excited and would do his best every year to scare students, but no one was actually scared by his repetitive pranks, except maybe the freshmen who had still to discover all the hiding places of the laughing witches and the shrieking skeletons.

"Hey, handsome" I heard before turning around a grin on my face.

It was Iris, she was looking as stylish as ever. Knee high black boots, a floral print skater skirt and a black knitted shirt with the words Crazy in Love written in white across the chest area. Her beautiful blonde hair was lying gracefully on top of her shoulders and she had a smile on her face, her green eyes full of glee.

"Hey beautiful" I said kissing her on the cheeks. "Hi Joseph" I said at the tall pale boy in a simple black t-shirt and jeans next to her .

His blue eyes opened and he gave me an awkward smile..

He looked handsome today, did he get a haircut?

"So is the party still on for tonight?" he asked me

Why did he have to cut his hair? I was starting to think he was handsome again...ugh Nothing's ever gonna happen.

I thought my libido had diminished after Wendy and I had sex last week, but no nothing changed I was still as sexually driven as before. I just have to find a way to get over my overly present hormones.

"Kyle?" asked Iris snapping her fingers.

"W-wait how do you know about the party?" I asked Joseph incredulously.

He looked at Iris furtively before rubbing the back oh neck.

I turned around quickly to face Iris a bit irritated.

"You told him? I thought you promised not to tell anyone until I agreed to your stupid idea. And as far as I know I still didn't agree to anything" I shot at her furiously.

I hated when she went behind my back, it always ended up in some sort of messed up incident. I mean what if my parents haden't left, or if I hadn't been in the mood for a freaking party at my house.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay? But come on your parents are out of town, so what's the big deal?"

"The bid deal is: I told you a thousand times not get me involved in crap withough me knowing about it, that was a total bitch move Iris" I shouted. A lot of heads turned and we were now being the center of attention of everyone in the hallway.

Iris looked hurt for a little bit before she finally swallowed and put her finger on my chest.

"Don't you guys have classes or something?" Joseph asked annoyingly practically shooing the freshmen that were staring at us with wide eyes.