Mistakes And Consequences

A.N: Hey guys no I'm not dead I was just busy with stuff and I know I promised a chapter soon and I didn't deliver so I'm sorry... :( Anyways hope you guys like this and well don't forget to vote and comment :D

Above is a picture of Aaron and Chloe who play Kyle and Iris being cute :P

***************************************************

Kyle's P.O.V:

I felt myself shrinking back to normal almost instantly, it had been the third time we had been interrupted that day and I was furious. As I left the room in a rush, Iris was standing next to the stairs flashing me a smile.

I looked at her confusingly when she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house, Joseph's mom had closed the door of his room and faint voices could be heard as we got to the front porch.

"Gee, his mom is really not gonna let this slide, is she?" Iris asked in an amused tone. I struggled to find the humor in the situation and shot her a reprimanding look.

"I don't see what's funny about the situation, his mom is really not acting like her usual calm self, did you hear the way she talked to me?" I asked still unable to shake the way she shrieked at me.

"I did, but I guess we can't do anything for him, how about it then? Wanna go back to mine, my parents are out of town." Iris suggested heading for my car.

"That's pretty cold coming from you, his best friend." I commented a bit taken aback by her lack of concern for Joseph. "What were you doing with him mom in the first place?" I asked my eyes narrowing suspiciously.

Iris shifted her legs uncomfortably and I knew something was up, she wasn't gonna say the truth, was she?

"I-I.... Sigh" She took a deep breath before she looked me straight in the eyes. "I guess there's no point in lying to you is there?" she asked playing with her blonde pony tail.

I shook my head "I was kind of meeting up with her to discuss Joseph's birthday in detail you know? I kinda wanted to throw him a party at his house, although I don't think that it'll be possible, the way they're shouting... Wait the shouting stopped hasn't it?" Iris asked pausing.

I carefully listened and nodded eventually as I took notice that indeed it had stopped.

"Yeah it did, well guess that's a good sign... Wait, a birthday party? And you didn't care to tell me?" I asked scandalized.

"I was gonna tell you today, his birthday isn't until after Thanksgiving, so there's no rush."

"Come on you need a ride, right?" I asked after nodding.

Iris smiled and followed after me "Where do you plan on going?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know school , I guess..." I was seriously questioning going to my house downloading some porn and jerk off, but I wasn't gonna exactly tell that to Iris.