babysit ; scaramouche

MODERN/HIGH SCHOOL AUrequested by ave baby googoogaga chan 👺❤️

requested by ave baby googoogaga chan 👺❤️

THE LAST BELL FINALLY RANG as a relieved sigh left all of the student's lips

"ahh finally!" you groaned out, stretching your arms up in the air.

you shut your eyes tightly closed while letting out a small yawn. you let your upper body drop against your desk limply as you were no extremely exhausted from the long day of school.

'it's 3:23pm right now.. i should have enough time to go to the sale and then pick ryuu up..' you thought to yourself, glancing up at the clock sitting above the blackboard.

"y/n-chan, are you ready to go?" a soft voice asked from beside you as you turned your head to see you close friend, sucrose, standing beside you with her back in her hands.

you raised an eyebrow at her, confused on what she meant by 'are your ready'.

"what..?" you asked, confused.

"you said you were going to help me with my chemistry experiment today..?" the green haired female replied softly, slightly tilting her head to the side as your eyes widened

'I FORGOT!!' you shot up from your seat, slightly startling sucrose.

"it's okay if you can't! i'll try and find someone else-"

"no it's okay! i promised you so i can't dip last minute." you shook your head at the girl with a small smile.

sucrose looked at you with thankful eyes which made your heart melt and slightly nodded at you.

"well it won't take too long, it's only 20-30 minutes!" the girl informed you as you glanced up at the clock once again, doing the math in your head.