forbidden love ; xingyun pt.2

AFTER THE TWO BOYS HAD MET, they had started to meet everyday; it had become a routine for the two of them

everyday xingqiu would arrive on top of the mountain to be greeted with the beautiful sight of his light blue haired 'friend' eating his popsicle while gazing at the beautiful sky.

even the thought of it brought a huge smile on his face, he would often recall the happy and playful memories the two of them had made in the past few weeks. a small blush would always cover his cheeks and ears whenever he looked back on that beautiful smile on chongyun's face whenever xingqiu cracked one of his oh so many cheesy jokes.

but this wasn't something xingqiu often showed in front of his family nor his teacher. it was a rare sight seeing the xingqiu smiling or even blushing for the matter of fact! his teacher often saw a pink hue on the boy's face and questioned if he was feeling unwell but the boy would immediately shake his head.

of course when a teacher sees an unusual behavior in their student, the right thing to do is to report to their student's parents. and that's exactly what his teacher did.

...

"hello sir, this is xingqiu's teacher and there's something i'd like to talk to you about.." the teacher informed xingqiu's father as they held the phone near their mouth.

"oh? has xingqiu been bad in class?" the man questioned from the other line.

"ah well not exactly...."

• •

"i see.. thank you for informing me, i'll definitely look into it."

"no of course, have a good rest of your day sir."

...

now it wasn't just xingqiu's teacher who noticed something off about xingqiu. xu had noticed that xingqiu seemed to always been in a rush to finish his work and as soon as he hands his papers in, he'd run out to who knows where.

xu, being the loyal servant he is had reported to xingqiu's father about this as well and the leader of the guhua clan had taken it into consideration and slowly pieced the information together.

though he had came up with multiple scenarios of what could be happening, he thought the best solution was to simply send someone to follow the boy and find out what's happening.

...

it was just another normal day and xingqiu had just handed in his papers. of course the next thing on his to-do list is to head up the mountain and spent time with his love- i mean friend.

xingqiu had realized he had feelings for the icy exorcist but to keep the friendship, he decided to keep his feelings to himself for the moment until he can confirm chongyun's feelings.

what he didn't know was something special was going to happen today.

"i'll be back before dark!" xingqiu let xu know like he always did whenever he left the house everyday and rushed out the door.

a big smile on his face, he sped down the streets of liyue harbor hoping to see his crush.

he continued to go out of the gates of liyue, taking his usual path up the mountain without suspecting anything.

after a few minutes of walking, he had finally made it to the top of the mountain and like usual, the icy blue boy who made his usually composed and calm heart race was sitting there with a popsicle on his mouth, awaiting the presence of xingqiu.

"chongyun!" xingqiu called out happily, running towards the boy, opening his arms and wrapping them the icy boy.

chongyun immediately blushed at the contact even though this was how xingqiu usually greeted him.

"h-hey!" chongyun stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck and shifting his face away to try and hide the blush on his face.

"what's wrong? is it too hot up here?" xingqiu questioned the young man, worried that he'd overheat and go chaotic again.

"no.. actually there's something that i've been meaning to tell you about." chongyun mustered up the courage and raised his head as his light blue eyes met with xingqiu's teal ones.

xingqiu felt his heart skip a beat as he settled down on the stone seat next to chongyun, not breaking eye contact and nodding his head.

he watched as chongyun took a deep breath in and exhaled deeply.

"xingqiu, i really hope we remain friends after this." chongyun sighed hesitantly, lowering his head once again making an anxious feeling build up in xingqiu's stomach.

xingqiu's eyebrows furrowed as he scooted closer to the icy boy, placing a hand on his shoulder and slightly leaning closer to try and check if he was okay.

"are you ok—"

his eyes widened. the feeling of chongyun's icy lips due to his popsicle against his soft and cool ones shocked him. but in a good way.

though sadly before xingqiu could process it, the feeling of chongyun's cool lips had left his own.

"..."

chongyun looked away from the boy, sitting in anticipation for the boy's answer to his actions.

• • •

"o-oi! you can't just do that without a warning! baka!" xingqiu finally replied, hitting chongyun on the shoulder making the blue boy flinch.

"ow! i'm sorry!" chongyun chuckled softly, rubbing the spot the water boy had hit.

he turned his head around to see xingqiu looking at him with a pout and of course, a blush redder than juyuen chilis.

gosh his face was so red and hot he could've evaporated right then and there.

"again." xingqiu demanded.

"a-again?"

"you didn't give me time to prepare!"

"okay okay! ready..?"

"... no."

".... okay now i am."

"okay..."

...

"bo-chama...."

TO BE CONTINUED >:))

this was short sorry about that but ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN