self care ; xingqiu

you hummed happily to yourself as you carefully applied the clay mask to your face, occasionally brushing away any stray hairs that got in the way

"y/n~" your boyfriend, xingqiu, whined while he dropped his book down to his lap and pouted.

"hmm?" you hummed in response, unable to talk or else you'd mess up your mask.

"what is that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the gray sticky substance that you were applying to your face.

"it's a clay mask, wanna try?" you offered the boy, turning your head away from the mirror and facing the boy curiously.

his eyes widened at your offer, hesitating for a little bit before slowly nodding his head. your face lit up at his response as you motioned him to come sit in front of you as you turned around to gather some stuff for him.

he slowly made his way towards you, sitting crisscross in front of you as his eyes watched you dig around in your bag.

"face me." you mumbled to the boy, pulling out a bunny headband for the boy to use.

you carefully ran your fingers through his soft locks, pushing his bangs back before carefully placing the headband on his head to keep his bangs away.

"i'll be right back!" you told him, grabbing a face towel from your bag and quickly getting up to run to the bathroom.

xingqiu watched you with a smile on his face, watching you skip towards the bathroom with a towel. a few minutes later you can back to the room with a warm damp towel and gently wiped xingqiu's face with it.

"mmm it feels good.." xingqiu hummed, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of you massaging his face with the towel.

a small giggle left your lips at his comment before setting the towel aside and grabbing the clay mask and a brush.

"hm it's gonna be a little cold.." you warned the boy, dipping your brush into the mask and carefully applying it to his face.

a small gasp left xingqiu's lips at the sudden cold contact which you giggled at, continuing to apply the mask all over his face.

"almost done.." you hummed to him, spreading the sticky substance all over his face, making sure to get everywhere.

his eyes stayed on you as he watched you concentrate on his face, gently applying the mask to him.

"and.. done. don't smile or open your mouth too much." you told the boy, closing the cap on the mask and wiping the brush off with a towel.

"woah..." xingqiu hummed in amusement, turning his head towards the mirror to look at his face.

"we match!" you exclaimed, trying to keep your face as still as possible so that your mask doesn't crack.

"wait let me see?" xingqiu asked, shifting towards you as you turned your head towards him only for him to give you a quick kiss on the lips.

"w-wha.. wait no!" you exclaimed, your eyes widening at the boy to see him laughing.

"don't laugh you're gonna mess the mask up!" you exclaimed, using your hands to grab his face out of instinct only to regret it.

"NOOOO!" you gasped, quickly taking your hands away from his face to see the clay mask now stuck into your hands.

"oops." xingqiu giggled, looking at you as he laughed.

"you... i'm never gonna let you wear my clay mask again!"

574 words

I LOVE XINGQIU SO MUCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 . 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 (dis.) 🎉