when you're hungry at 3am

i'm hungry but eating too late isn't good so don't do it all the time !!

CHILDE

you groaned while holding onto your stomach, rolling around on your bed in misery as your tummy talently performed a whale's mating call.

'i'm hungry..' you frowned, lifting your head up to look at the door, hoping that your boyfriend would walk in at the moment.

it was as if you were a psychic or something because, well, he did!

the door knob twisted and the door opened to reveal your orange haired boyfriend had a bad case of headphone hair. he was wearing his casual wear, a blue t-shirt and black basketball shorts since he was in his gaming room playing who knows what with his friends.

his eyebrow slightly quirked up as his eyes met your's. he stared at your curled up figure while slowly approaching you and sinking down beside you.

"i'm hungry." you mumbled grumpily.

"haha!" your boyfriend laughed, making your eyebrows furrow before you quickly sat up on the bed and looked at him.

"why do you laugh at everything i saayyyy!!!" you groaned, placing both of your hands on the sides of his cheeks and pinching them.

"ow ow ow! sorry stop please! not the face!" he squeaked, placing his hands over your's in attempt to pull your hands away.

"you're just gonna let your girlfriend starve? hm??" you said playfully, bringing his face closer to yours to the point of your noses touching.

"oh i'll feed yo-"

"perv."

"I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH??"

"i'm gonna go buy burgers, bye bye."

"WAIT TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

SCARAMOUCHE

"scara, i'm hungry." you sighed, placing your chin on his shoulder as the purple haired boy scrolled through his phone.

"and what do you want me to do about it?" the boy shot up, not even glancing up from his phone.

you gasped and removed your head from his shoulder and stared at him in shock by his cold words.

"i don't love you anymore, i want a divorce!" you snapped her head away from him and brought your hands up to your face, covering your fake tears.

"aha very funny, what do you want to eat?" the boy sighed, plopping his phone down beside him and scooting over for you to sit beside him.

you quickly regained your composure and plopped down beside him while humming and thinking of what you wanted to eat.

"hmm.. ramen?"

"ramen sounds good right now."

"okay ramen."

XIAO

you glanced up from your book at your boyfriend who was sitting in his desk in front of you, playing on his computer with his friends.

"xiao." you called out to him in a soft tone, hoping he'd hear you even with his headset on.

no reply.

a sigh left your lips before you closed your book and sat it beside you.

"xiao!" you called out once again, this time a little bit louder.

still no reply.

you slumped down slightly before shaking your head and getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

"where are you going?" his voice suddenly sounded beside you just as your head reached the doorknob.

"i'm gonna make almond tofu, do you want some?" you told the boy who finally took his eyes off of his computer and to you.

"yes please." he replied with a small smile before returning his gaze back to his laptop but this time, only one ear covered by his headset.

DILUC

there you sat, alone on your bed, missing the presence of your boyfriend who was still out at work this late at night. he had called you earlier letting you know that he has to work overtime and that his boss needed to talk about some project with him.

"i'm hungry.." you mumbled softly to yourself, picking up your phone and clicking on a social media app to try to distract your hunger.

growwwllll

your eyes widened at the loud sound that came from your stomach, not expecting it to be this needy.

"foooooodddd..." you groaned, throwing your hands over your face and squealing quietly, feeling too lazy to get up and cook something to eat.

"i knew you'd be hungry." a voice suddenly called out from the door, making you jump slightly.

there stood the knight and shining armor with a bag of (favorite fast food) in his hand, smiling at you.

"diluc! when did you get home??" you questioned, having no idea when he got here since you hadn't even heard a sound.

"when your stomach growled."

"oh my god."

"lets go eat before your stomach decides to sing again."

"DILUC!"

short chapter sorry but i'm really hungry WGRH