iced latte ; chongyun

COFFEE SHOP AU!

COFFEE SHOP AU!

YOU STRETCHED YOUR BODY as you let a huge yawn rip out of your mouth

YOU STRETCHED YOUR BODY as you let a huge yawn rip out of your mouth. you had been drawing all day, the deadline for the manuscripts were due soon so you ended shutting yourself in for a whole week to get them finished.

"WAHHHHH! finally done!!" you yawned loudly, stretching your back and leaning back on your chair.

"now to send these to the editor and then.." you hummed happily to yourself as you saved all your drawings in a new file and started to type up the email.

here are the finished manuscripts, please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change!

[ open attachment ]

you typed on your keyboard and clicked the send button with a small click of your mouse.

"now i'm done!" you exclaimed happily, getting up from your chair and running over to your bed, jumping face first into your bed.

a big sigh left your lips as you flipped around in your bed, staring up at your ceiling before placing your hand on your stomach. you blinked plainly at the plain white wall in front of your eyes.

you licked your bottom lip and crawled over towards your phone which was charging and unplugged the charger from your phone.

"hmm..." you hummed in boredom, opening instagram to see all the art and food posts in your feed.

"wahh their art style is so pretty.." you exclaimed softly, saving and liking the posts that popped up on your feed.

after a few minutes of scrolling, you got bored again.

you blinked blankly at your ceiling again before sitting up in your bed, walking out of your room and into the living room.

you stood in the middle of your living room, looking out the window before walking towards your kitchen and opening the fridge.

"hmm.. i kinda want coffee.." you sighed to yourself, closing the fridge door and walking to your cabinet to take our your coffee.

you reached your hand inside to get the box of coffee. you pulled the box out and opened the box expecting to be greeted with packets of instant coffee only to see it empty.