hmm? ; hu tao

i'm so conflicted i want xiao and hu tao so i lowkey want the hu tao banner to come later so i have time to save— I HAVE LIKE 5K PRIMOS FOR XIAO AND IM UHHH 36 AWAY FROM SOFT PITY?? I CAN DO THIS GRRR anyways enjoy our hot (literally) exorcist wif...

i'm so conflicted i want xiao and hu tao so i lowkey want the hu tao banner to come later so i have time to save— I HAVE LIKE 5K PRIMOS FOR XIAO AND IM UHHH 36 AWAY FROM SOFT PITY?? I CAN DO THIS GRRR anyways enjoy our hot (literally) exorcist wifey <33

"OH QIQI~"

a female's voice eerily called out into the pharmacy, peeking her head in and scanning the room to try and find the little zombie.

"i know you're here~" the girl hummed softly, slowly walking inside the building with her hands behind her back.

'i think.. the medicine is in this drawer?' you thought to yourself, pulling open one of the herbal drawers on the bottom of the shelf.

"BOO!" the female suddenly popped out from behind the shelf, making you fall back on your bum startled by her.

"HU TAO!" you exclaimed, bringing your hand up to your chest to feel your heart beating at an inhumane speed.

"don't scare me like that!" you furrowed your eyebrows at the young girl, making her giggle at your reaction.

"i'm sorry, my dear~ i thought you heard me come in~!" she smiled at you, offering her hand out which you gladly took.

you sighed softly, dusting off your clothes and flattening down any wrinkles that couldn't formed when you fell.

"ne, y/n-chan~ you wouldnt know where qiqi was no, would you?" hu tao suddenly asked, her tone in voice changing into a darker tone.

you glanced at her softly before sighing and shaking your head.

"you can't exorcise qiqi, hu tao." you informed the girl like you did every time she came to try and find the poor little girl.

"awh dont say that! i can do anything if i put my mind to it~ now tell me where she is~!" hu tao pouted before grabbing onto both of your shoulders and turning your body towards her.

"i don't know where she is!" you told the girl, averting your gaze from her which made the pryo female hum suspiciously.

"hmm? are you sure?" she hummed in a question tone, releasing one of her hands from your shoulder and softly grabbing your chin and turning it towards her.

you stared into her dark red eyes, feeling a sense of being dominated rush over you before you gulped and brought your hand up to remove her hand from your chin.

"yes tao tao, i'm sure." you sighed at her with a smile smile.

"hmm.. i trust you since you're my y/n-chan, i'll be going then! don't forget dinner tonight~!" the pryo female immediately pulled a 180 and turned back into her cheery self.

you smiled at her and nodded your head as you watched her skip out the door.

"i hope qiqi's gonna be okay.."

MEANWHILE WITH QIQI..

"where's.. cocogoat..?" the little girl scratched her head, confused as she looked around the big plain to try and find her cocogoat.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BAD PLS SORRY NOT MUCH ABOUT HU TAO WAS RELEASED SO THIS IS PROBABLT REALLY OCC AHH I LOVE HER PRYO EXORCIST WIFEY <333

i need all the exorcists on my team. IM A CHONGYUN MAIN AND I LOVE EXORCISTS PLS I WANT HU TAO