WHEN XIAO COMES HOME (if he ever does..)

you've been waiting for this day ever since his departure was announced months ago

you've been waiting for this day ever since his departure was announced months ago. his company had put him in a branch abroad and he'd be gone for a couple of months before coming back.

of course being the great girlfriend you are, you were understanding of his boss's decisions and spent the last few days before his departure doing everything you two loved together.

while he was gone, you had been collecting a bunch of scraps to make a homemade gift for him when he came back.

well today was the day that he was going to
come back.

you were so excited and nervous and happy it was crazy. you drove out to the airport early in the morning around 4am since his plane was suppose to land at 5:25am and the airport was an hour away from your house.

your heart was pounding and you've never been so excited to seem someone in your life before.

'he's finally coming home.' you thought to yourself with a smile on your face.

the bright lights of the airport was slowly getting brighter and brighter as you drove towards it.

as you know in airports, parking can be a little bit difficult but thankfully it was early in the morning so there wasn't many people picking anyone up.

you quickly found a parking spot near the front of the airport and rushed out, you couldn't contain your emotions anymore. you made sure to grab all your stuff and to not leave anything important behind.

as you entered the airport, the bright lights blinded your eyes for a mere second. your eyes squinted close instinctively and you raised your hand over your eyes to block the bright light.

a small whine left your lips before you opened your eyes just to see your boyfriend, xiao, standing before your very own eyes.

"xiao??" you gasped, immediately running towards him, throwing your body into his and wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"i'm home." he chuckled softly, running his fingers through your hair as small droplets were starting to fall from your eyes.

"welcome home.."

COME THE FUCK HOME XIAO IF YOU DONT I WILL LITERALLY FEEL SO BETRAYED I DIDNT PUT MY USERNAME AS XIIAO JUST FOR YOU TO NOT COME HOME.