family time ; childe

happy late valentine's day everyone :))

"we're home!" childe exclaimed loudly as the two of you stepped into his house which was decorated with hearts and a big sign that said 'welcome y/n onee-chan!'

"onii-chan! y/n-onee-chan!" teucer immediately ran towards the two of you and practically threw himself into you and hugged you.

"hello to you too, teucer!" you chuckled softly, crouching down to pull the little boy into a tight embrace which made childe smile yet jealous at the same time.

"i helped make the sign! do you like it?" teucer pointed at the sign that welcomed you.

"of course! you did a good job teucer!" you smiled at the boy, giving him head pats to which childe narrowed his eyes at.

"teucer! you're not even gonna give your big brother a hug?" childe chuckled, crouching down to his level which made teucer slightly frown.

"i see you everyday! this is y/n-onee-chan's first time here! dont be greedy!" teucer scolded childe which immediately made the older ginger's head drop.

you watched at the two brother bickered back and forth with a smile on your face, enjoying the relationship between the two of them.

"but y/n's, my girlfriend!" childe argued, now sulking and crossing his arms.

"no! i'm gonna marry y/n-onee-chan when i'm older!" teucer argued back.

you couldn't hold it back anymore. you immediately started bursting out laughing and holding your stomach which stopped the two.

"m-my stomach..." you managed to utter out through your laughter which immediately made teucer go into protective mode.

"see! you made onee-chan feel bad! what a bad boyfriend!" teucer scolded his older brother before turning his attention towards you and giving you a big hug.

"y/n-onee-chan i'm gonna marry you when i'm older!" he declared to you, flashing childe a cheeky grin to see the expression on his older brother's face.

"she'll never ma-"

"we have to wait til you're older! if your onii-chan allows it." you played along with teucer, giving childe an innocent smile which made an irk appear on childe's forehead.

"why is my girlfriend and little brother ganging up on me!!"

"in your face, onii-chan!"

"you taught you how to speak like that??"

"you."

"...."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM HAVING REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I PROMISE IM TRYING TO WORK ON THE 1K SPECIAL BUT HHHHHHHH