rainy love ; diluc

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY IN MONDSTADT, but today the rain was pouring down harder than it ever has in the past

coincidentally, today was also the day you offered diluc to help out with the tavern since there was a sale going on with the wine or something so extra help was definitely needed seeing how many people loved the wine.

a sigh left diluc's lips while you were wiping down some tables in the back of the tavern and picking up anything they left on the table.

"what's wrong, diluc-san?" you asked with a small hum, walking back towards the front counter and tossing the dirty towel into a bucket of soap water.

"i didn't expect it to come down this much, i'm sorry." the red haired man responded to you in a disappointed tone which surprised you.

"oh no don't worry about it! it isn't you're fault that you couldn't predict the weather now is it?" you giggled softly at the man, making a small hue wash over her face at the sound of your giggle.

"hmm i guess.. but you live pretty far away don't you? and it's raining hard.." diluc sighed even more, bringing his hand up to his chin and a conflicted expression forming on his face.

"nono! it's okay, i'll manage don't worry, okay?" you shook your head, not wanting him to worry any longer.

"no, i will take responsibility. if you're comfortable with it, would you like to come by mine and wait for the rain to let up?" diluc offered you, turning his head to state straight into your eyes.

your eyes widened at his offer, feeling your heart skip a beat and a small blush rising to your face.

now it was no secret the two of you had feelings for each other, just sometimes you two can be a little dense..

"i-i'm okay with that.. thank you, diluc-san.." you averted your eyes sightly, not wanting him to see the red on your face before your felt a heavy on your head.