Bakumina

| bakugou comforts mina platonic |

it's been two weeks since she's been getting harassed by her ex she couldn't understand why this was happening to her what did she do to deserve this type of treatment from anyone.

They knew that mina's living situation isn't the best at the moment she didn't want anyone to know not even Kirishima knows and they've known each other for years she felt embarrassed about being homeless so when the school decided to do dorms she was glad so were her parents they wanted the best for her and they knew this was the best for her the only person that knew this was her ex.

Mina had to certain things for her ex to be quiet about her living situation the only person that notice was her acting different was bakugou but he didn't want to invade her space.

"Hey, Mina!" Kirishima spoke walking over to her "oh Kirishima hi.." she looked around her worried as he furrowed his eyebrows "are you okay..." "yeah I'm fine just stressed about the test I guess" she mumbled looking away from him; He could tell when she was lying which she hated about him they were like two peas in a pod which her ex hated about "I have to go it was nice talking with you though" Mina spoke softly walking away from him as she teared up slightly she didn't want to hurt his feelings but her ex didn't want her to hang out with Kirishima anymore or the big secret would be revealed. 

She knows that she should go to someone but there's no one she could turn to she felt trapped with this whole situation she didn't really know what she could do, she could expose herself so they don't have power over her but she wasn't brave enough for that.

It's funny how she doesn't think she's brave enough to expose herself even though she's literally in training to fight villains.

after a few weeks of her ignoring her friends and acting all weird bakugou decided to confront her about it he wanted to know what the fuck is happening with her shit, he barged into her room "okay pinky what the fuck is happening" he walked to her bed sitting down as she groaned "leave me alone bakugou!" "not until you tell me what's fucking wrong" he sighed softly ruffling her hair.

She sighed pushing his hand away from her hair "fine" she mumbled sitting down tears in her eyes "My ex has been... harassing me in a way? I don't know but basically, they know my living situation which no one does not even Kirishima but they do, and... they told me if I kept hanging out with Kirishima then they would expose my living situation which is kinda embarrassing I'm glad we live in the dorms my parents knew it would be better that way so of course, they agreed" her voice cracked slightly towards the end "I'm not embarrassed by my parents but our living situation isn't the best" she mumbled looking down as tears streamed down her cheeks "who the fuck is this damn extra?" "no! please don't its fine bakugou"

"Fine my ass! fucking tell me who this damn extra is I'll teach them a damn lesson" his hand started to spark slightly as she shook her head "you know Kirishima would be my fucking side" he grumbled.

"I know you guys want to protect me but I need to deal with this" "you don't have to fucking do this alone pinky" she smiled softly "thanks but really it's fine I'm going to tell everyone my situation" she shrugged slightly "well the entire class is with you got it?" "I got it" she mumbled leaning her head against his shoulder sighing softly "I really appreciate this.. you coming to my room and just comforting me"

he scoffed slightly "listen I know I'm a little shit at times but fuck your ex of course I'm gonna ask what the fuck happened" "aw bakugou you care!" he rolled his eyes, "tell anyone and I'm gonna fucking blow up your damn face" she giggles softly "I don't know seems like you got a soft spot for us" "what the fuck? us? who's the damn us?" "Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and maybe Midoriya" "fucking deku? PFT as fucking if" "whatever you say bakugou" she mumbles sighing softly as he rubbed her sides soothingly "do you just wanna fucking cuddle?" "yeah that seems nice I'm kinda tired" she mumbles "it kinda kept me up all night for the past few weeks" he nodded as he laid her down then laid beside her facing each other "thank you" she whispered a yawn escaping her lips.

he shrugged his shoulders "it's whatever" he mumbled kissing her temple as she closed her eyes falling asleep right next to bakugou.

the next day Mina will tell everyone her situation but turns out there was nothing to be embarrassed about because everyone told the whole school what they were embarrassed about as well, for example, Bakugou admitted to having an all might collection just like midoriya but it was put away so of course, no one knew about it.

authors note:

hello guys it's been forever since I've updated but oh my god over 800 reads!!! thank you so much I really appreciate it  o((*^▽^*))o you guys can keep sending requests on the first chapter or messaging me here!