kamibakudeku

Prompt: Deku wants to confess to Kaminari but needs his boyfriend's help! But Kaminari starts to feel like he's being the third wheel.

CW angst, jealousy(??), happy ending.

Deku was looking at Denki intensely, nibbling on his bottom lip; Bakugou rolled his eyes at his boyfriend nudging him "Stop staring would ya?" "would you shut up! I was not staring at him" "Yes you were" Bakugou smirked.

Deku pouted his lips slightly "I really wasn't though" "Baby it's kinda obvious that you have a crush on him... why don't you talk to him" "Because he might not feel the same way"

Bakugou raised an eyebrow "And why would you say that" "I'm nothing special" he shrugged his shoulders "Baby you're very special" He pushed his hair back kissing the top of his head "ugh you have to say that-" "fucking bullshit you know I would tell you the honest truth"

Deku giggled as Kaminari walked over towards the two "Well isn't it my boyfriend and my boyfriend's boyfriend" "Would you fucking knock that shit off it gets confusing"

"Kacchan be nice" Deku smacked his chest playfully "Yeah Kacchan! Be nice to me or izu is gonna bite you" Deku laughed shaking his head "I will not do that but I can have Sero wrap him up"

Bakugou looked over at him glaring playfully "Stop hanging out with Tapeworm" Kaminari rolled his eyes sitting across from the two "I have two tickets and was hoping I could take you out" Bakugou raised an eyebrow "Just the two of us?" "duh! it wouldn't be a date if deku tagged along."

Deku gave bakugou a tight smile "Um I just remembered that Mina has this project due soon and asked for my help" "deku-" "It's fine Kacchan, enjoy your date" He pecked his lips softly.

Bakugou sighed as he left "Are you okay with me and deku?" "What?" Kaminari asked confused "Every time we're together you invite me somewhere without deku"

"I don't mean to do that... I swear I'm okay with you two dating" Kaminari held out two movie tickets "All might new movie?" Bakugou asked frowning "I know you love him-" "Um... I fucking appreciate this I do but I already planned to watch this movie with Deku" "Well I'm sure he wouldn't mind"

Bakugou sighed "I'm not so sure..." he mumbled "I could ask him?" "Don't do that it's fine... I'm sure I could go and he wouldn't mind" He shrugged.

Deku was never the jealous type, he didn't think he was the jealous type until he heard that Kamianri was taking Kacchan to the movie theater to watch the movie they planned together.

"Hey, Izu!" Kaminari walked over to him "Oh uh hey... how was the movie?" "Pretty good maybe next time I can invite you?" Deku nodded "Uh sure" he mumbled as he walked away.

Bakugou sighed softly "I told him we had plans-" "It's fine Kacchan really" he shrugged his shoulders "I don't think he likes me so thank god I never confessed huh" "How about I help you hm? Because how can anyone fucking hate you" Deku giggled as Bakugou pinched his cheek playfully.

"Kacchan!" Deku whined swatting his hand away "Stop that will you?" "Never in a million fucking years" "You're such a dweeb"

"Shut the hell up nerd" Bakugou leans down to peck his lips softly "I swear I'll make up for it okay?" "I told you it was fine" "Yeah fucking right" Bakugou rolled his eyes "Let me make it up to you okay nerd?" "Ugh okay fine"

>><<

It had been a few weeks since Kaminari started to notice something off, Bakguou hasn't been hanging out with him lately.

He doesn't know if he did something wrong, he knows taking bakugou out to see All Might was kinda cruel "Dude what is on your mind" "Trouble in paradise maybe?" Mina teased raising an eyebrow.