Bakudeku

prompt: happy.. birthday kacchan

Bakugou had woken up to the sound of pans and pots moving around, he just wanted to sleep in for his birthday was that too much to ask for? Apparently, it is if you have two kids under the age of ten. He sighed softly ripping the blankets off his body then getting up and stretching a bit before he headed towards the kitchen then froze seeing not only his two kids but his husband making a damn mess in the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked raising his eyebrow as Deku jumped slightly "oh god you scared me!" Deku whined "no daddy! go back to sleep it's a surprise" his six-year-old son pouted slightly.

He chuckled softly "um I can't go back to sleep once I'm up then I'm up" he walked over kissing his son's curly hair "you need a bath after this squirt you have fucking flower all over you" "kacchan! language please" "what's fucking?" their son had asked as Deku glared at him.

"It's a naughty word so don't use it okay bub?" Deku sighed switching sides and carrying their daughter Aika "here let me take her" "no I'm fine it's your birthday so go back in bed while I and Haru finish up here" Bakugou rolled his eyes pecking his husband's lips "okay fine I will but only because I need more rest and you need to wash up with Haru you guys are a fucking mess" "okay kacchan we will after we're done cooking okay?" he smiled softly.

Bakugou nodded kissing Aika's chubby cheeks "can I at least have Aika?" "yeah I guess she can keep you company" he handed Bakugou their six-month baby "come to papa" he cooed holding her to his chest.

Deku grins as he started to help their son with breakfast as Bakugou left the kitchen and went to their room "okay princess what should we do while we wait for daddy and Haru?" he spoke kissing her cheek as she giggled grabbing his hair and pulling on it "ow Aika! not the hair" he grabbed her hand removing it from his head.

he sighed softly getting back in bed and laying down resting Akia on his chest he smiled looking down, he might call his kids brats but he loved them a lot.

every birthday was the best and it was all because of Deku he always made sure that he had the best birthday ever since he was four years old.

"Okay we made you breakfast!" Deku spoke walking into their shared bedroom with Haru following behind "papa! I made you break-fast" Bakugou smiled holding Aika close to his chest and sitting up "thank you Haru" he grinned as Deku set down his breakfast on the dresser beside the bed then helping Haru up on their bed "here let me lay her down she's probably tired" Deku spoke.

"Is she still not getting sleep?" he asked handing her over to deku "yeah but it's fine I don't mind staying up with her" he smiled kissing her temple "I'll be right back" bakugou nodded as he walked away "okay what did you make me squirt" Haru grins "rice, fish, and eggs!" "well thank you it looks really good and smells very good" bakugou praised his son on cooking.

bakugou groaned as he heard his phone ring "one-second buggie" he grabbed his phone answering it "what the fuck is it?" he asked into his phone "hey bakubro sorry to disturb you but there's an emergency! it's about a villain we need deku and dynamite"

Bakugou sighed looking at his son rubbing his cheek with his thumb "how bad is it?" "very bad everyone has been trying to fight this person" Kirishima sniffled slightly "Denki is hurt" he mumbled into the phone, he frowned slightly seeing Deku walk-in "oh no what is it..." "we'll be there" he hung up "they need Deku and dynamite" "but it's your birthday" "I know but there won't be a next one if this villain destroys everyone" Deku sighed nodding his head "okay I'll call my mom"

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Once Bakugo and Deku were on the scene everyone started to have hope again they were the duo that everyone had trusted, and they had to earn every citizen's trust everyone looked up and inspired to be them.