shigadabi

| where shiggy can't sleep but dabi helps him fall asleep|

Shigaraki tried to sleep but it was two am and he wasn't going to get any sleep with these voices in his head telling him that he killed his family. It was a constant nightmare he had since he was a little kid he hated every second of it he wished he was quirkless instead, but he got up from his shared bed with dabi and walking out leaving the door open slightly knowing if he tried to shut it all the way Dabi would hear it and wake up.

He sighed softly going to the kitchen rubbing his tired eyes then opening the fridge pulling out his chocolate milk then pouring himself a glass.

He usually drank his chocolate milk whenever he had a nightmare it helped him calm down from the nightmares.

He put back the chocolate milk grabbing his cup walking out of the kitchen then heading towards the living room he sat down sipping on his drink smiling softly.

He didn't bother turning on the light why bother? He just wanted to sleep but he didn't feel that sleepy after his chocolate milk. There was a little pout on his lips thinking over his dream how he killed his family members he didn't mean to kill them but it happened and he can't take that back.

He looked over at the coffee table grabbing his Nintendo switch after setting down his cup.

He turned it on he had a few hours to spare right? He started to play on Nintendo switch a little yawn leaving his lips but he really didn't want to sleep.

He was afraid that he would have nightmares again, he just wanted for once to not have a nightmare he furrowed his eyebrows sticking his tongue out slightly.

He was too focused on his game to realized that it was already and hour later since he woke up, but he was kinda addicted to the game he was playing on his Nintendo switch he didn't even realize that dabi had woken up and is now in the same room as him.

***

Dabi stirred in his sleep he always had trouble sleeping when he didn't feel anyone sleeping with him.

He groaned sitting up rubbing his tired eyes yawning "shiggy?" He whispered in the dark room he looked around searching for his boyfriend? Friends with benefits? He didn't really know what they were.

They decided to not put labels on them but dabi thinks they both love each other just too scared to say anything "shiggy?" He called out then seeing the door cracked open he sighed softly knowing where he was.

He waited for a few moments not having enough energy to get up yet he glanced at their alarm clock groaning as he saw it was past midnight.

He removed the covers dragging himself to the main room seeing his boyfriend? Best friends with benefits? Enemy to lover? He didn't really know what they were he would have to talk to him about it but right now he wanted fucking sleep and he couldn't do that without shigaraki. "Tomura it's past midnight and you need beauty sleep" "yea whatever" he mumbled as he stuck his tongue out playing on the Nintendo switch.

Dabi rolled his eyes he couldn't believe the 'big boss' is literally a child "okay enough of that I want my damn sleep" he walked over to him reaching to grab it as shigaraki moved it out of reach.

"I'm almost down with this level!" He squeaked as dabi climbed into his lap trying to grab the Nintendo.

"Damn it crusty lips just give me the damn thing!" He finally grabbed the device turning it off "if I lose everything because of you I will touch you with my fingers" shigaraki threatens

"Yeah whatever I don't give a fuck just come to bed with me I know you're having nightmares why didn't you wake me up huh?" "Because you need sleep?" "I don't get that if you leave shit head" "okay stop with the names!" Shigaraki pushed him gently as dabi rolled his eyes getting up off of him.

"Hand now" shigaraki hesitate at first but then remembered he was wearing his glove "you aren't going to hurt me" dabi whispered as shigaraki nodded placing his hand in dabi's.

Dabi pulled him off the couch tossing his Nintendo switch on the couch "be careful!" "Yeah whatever you can always steal another" he rolled his eyes playfully as shigaraki smacked his arm "shut up!" He pouted as dabi grabbed him to their shared bedroom.

After they laid down dabi pulled shigaraki into his chest kissing the top of his head softly "you need to wake me up next time"

Shigaraki pouted his lips "okay fine!! I'll wake you up next time" he spoke grabbing his hand playing with his fingers yawning "go to sleep" "I don't want to-" "Tomura I'm right here if you have another nightmare you aren't going to hurt me okay? You have your gloves on" shigaraki teared up slightly looking over at him "I'm just... I worry that I'll accidentally hurt you" he mumbled as dabi leaned down resting his forehead against shigaraki's "I trust you okay?" He whispered "you're not going to hurt me and even if you do I won't get mad at you"

Shigaraki blushes slightly pecking his lips softly "okay fine" he mumbled a little giggle left his lips as dabi started to kiss all over his face "dabi! Stop it" he whined

Dabi smirked pressing his soft lips against shigaraki's chapped ones cupping his cheek then pulling away "okay time to sleep because I'm exhausted" he mumbled at shigaraki agreed with him he closed his eyes and surprisingly he felt safe in dabis arms he didn't have the nightmares whenever dabi assured him. He may not know what they were but he wouldn't have it any other way they brought out the best of each other.

Author note: I finally posted I know!!!! But anyways this was requested on my ao3 and I will soon have one shots of kiribakudeku based on each song of sour so keep an eye out on that if you're interested! Anyways thank you for reading I hope this wasn't THAT bad lol I also enjoy reading comments 🥺💞