Tsuchako

| tsuchako picnic date |

Tsuyu was new to relationship but she was also new to liking girls she never thought of them that way until ochako came into the picture she loved how confident she is and she loved her rosie cheeks, she was also strong and brave tsuyu wouldn't have it any other way.

"I want to take you in a date" Tsuyu blurted out one day as ochako cheeks turned redder then before "you do?" She asked.

Tsuyu nodded her head grabbing her girlfriend's hand "we've been dating for months and I think we should go on a date! My treat of course I'll give you the address where to meet me it'll be a picnic if that's okay with you?" She tilted her head slightly "um.. yeah that sounds good actually"

Tsuyu kissed her nose softly "good we could wear those matching hats we brought I'll make sure to make it all cottagecore aesthetic for you" "oh please you don't have to do that" she mumbled.

"I'm gonna ask deku to help me out in the kitchen" "wait deku? Doesn't he suck at cooking though? At least that's what bakugou says" "okay first off bakugou thinks everyone sucks and second off if you guys would give his cooking a chance you'd see it's really good! Shinsou loves when he cooks for him" "okay but that's his boyfriend he has-" "no he doesn't" Tsuyu interrupted smiling softly pushing some of ochako hair behind her ear.

"Just trust me on this okay? If I didn't trust him I wouldn't have him help me" she nodded her head "you're right I'll trust you then"

***

"Thank you for helping me set up this picnic deku" deku grins as he was making some sandwiches "of course! I enjoy cooking just not with kacchan"

Shinsou then walked into the kitchen looking dead as ever "babe why didn't you tell me you were cooking" he pouted his lips as deku rolled his eyes "because this food isn't for you? It's for Tsuyu and Ochako they're going on a picnic date" "okay but after can you make me a sandwich please?" "Hm I'll think about it" deku teased.

"So are you excited about your date?" Shinsou asked starting a conversation he's been trying to interact more "yeah... kinda nervous to be honest" "why's that?" He asked.

"Well what if.. I don't know things go wrong and she doesn't want to date me anymore or maybe I just not into girls after all but she knows I'm still confused about that she said she didn't mind and that to take my time" deku gave her shoulder a soft squeeze "it's okay you know? To be confused I didn't think I like men but slowly started to realize I do" he chuckled softly

"Sometimes you don't know your sexuality or gender identity and that's okay it takes time don't rush anything I bet she understands that" Tsuyu nodded her head "thank you" she mumbled.

Once the food was done she gave deku a hug grabbing the basket that the food was placed in "thank you again it means a lot" "of course! Also there's some strawberry cream in there for dessert"

She nodded her head grabbing the blankets and headed out "thank you deku!" She yelled over her shoulder.

Deku smiled softly "I'm so glad they found each other" he mentioned to Shinsou walking over to him wrapping his arms around his neck as Shinsou wrapped his arms around deku's waist smiling "yeah they're pretty cute I guess but we're way cuter" he pressed a soft kiss to his lips then pulling away "let's go watch some ghost whisperer" "yes let's! But we're skipping Jim's death we don't go near that episode" "he comes back though?"

"Yes he does but I still sob like a baby okay" he mumbled with a little pout "okay fine you big baby" he said teasingly.

***

Tsuyu had reached the place she chose it was a nearby park it was the perfect place it had a cherry blossom tree, she decided to lay down the blanket underneath the cherry blossom tree and set everything up.

She had already sent a text to Ochako and she should be here any moment now.

Ochako finally made it to the park seeing her girlfriend smiling walking towards her "hey beautiful... you picked the perfect place oh my god" she spoke gently tsuyu grabbed her hand smiling "I saw it and thought you'd like it" she shrugged her shoulders "shall we sit down?" She asked as Ochako nodded sitting down next to her girlfriend.

"Okay so deku kinda went all out" she smiled opening the basket handing her a sandwich "he also gave us some strawberry cream for dessert" "sounds delicious"

They started to dig in their food and talk inbetween bites "you weren't wrong when you said deku is actually a good cook" tsuyu giggled "well I gave him a chance and decided maybe he's better than bakugou"

"Don't let bakugou find out you said that" she teases her cheeks a little heated up.

"Pft I could never be scared of that loser" she said jokingly then grabbing a napkin and wiping the corner of her girlfriends lips "sorry you had something on your face" she mumbled as Ochako blushed grabbing her wrist giving it a small squeeze then pecking her lips "that's perfectly okay" she whispered.

After they both finished they decided to just lay down next to each other Ochako grabbing tsuyu hand lacing their fingers together as the flowers fell on top of them, tsuyu looked over at her smiling "you're really beautiful you know that?" She asked her leaning over hovering Ochako.

"Oh yeah?" She asked teasingly pushing some of tsuyu hair behind her ear pressing a kiss to her nose "well I think you're pretty"

Tsuyu grins leaning down pressing her lips against Ochako one hand on her cheek and the other beside her head, Ochako wrapper her arms around tsuyu neck pulling her little bit closer to her chest. Tsuyu pulled away slightly panting "I'm so fucking lucky to have you as my girlfriend" she whispered looking into Ochako honey eyes.

"And I'm lucky to be able to call you mine" Ochako kissed her cheek softly.

Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed this little one shot! I kinda suck at ending it lol but please comment and like if you did enjoy it, it would mean a lot and also don't forget requests are open so you can either comment or you can dm me! (: