Kirideku

|kirideku platonic roommate|

"Well thank you for the date Iida I had a lovely time" Deku spoke a forced smile on their face "I'll text you later yeah?" Iida smiled softly "of course young Midoriya" deku scrunched up their nose slightly "kirishima must be waiting so I'm gonna go" they said in a rush hurrying inside before Iida could give them a kiss.

"Wow deku left the date early?" Kirishima teases them raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Yes I did because I kinda sucked" they sighed softly sitting down next to kirishima "why is it so hard to find love? Like it's hard in the first place because I'm non-binary and people think it's disgusting-" "Midoriya those people aren't worth it.. you're really amazing ya know? You're sweet and always wants to help others!" They smiled towards kirishima kissing his cheek softly "you're right but it still sucks"

He sighed softly "how about I set you up with someone?" "How about no because last time it was kacchan and I told you were just friends I don't think he enjoyed any of that date" "yes that was a mistake... but I know someone who has a crush on you since ua" "wait seriously?" He nodded his head towards them "yeah I should've set you up right away to be honest"

"So I know them? Is it a girl or a boy or non-binary?" Deku asked in a mumble trying to figure out who it was "you know kaminari right?" Deku's cheeks started to turn bright red nodding their head.

"Yeah my crush from first year but kaminari is dating someone isn't he?" "They broke up" kirishima nudged them smirking "so what do you say?"

"Yeah I'll try I guess... but right now I just want to cuddle is that okay?" They spoke tilting their head looking at kirishima "yes of course wanna watch that new show? Julie and the phantoms?" He said grabbing the remote changing it to Julie and the phantoms as deku nodded their head "yeah I heard it's good!" Kirishima smiled wrapping his arms around deku's waist pulling them closer to his chest.

Deku smiled cuddling closer to him sighing softly "thank you for always being here" "of course you're my best friend" he kissed the top of their head as Deku's dog walked in "come up kacchan" "I can't believe you named your dog after bakugou and not me" deku chuckled softly "oh hush don't be so jealous" he teased.

few hours later [contains spoilers for episode 8 of Julie and the phantoms]

Deku started to tear up "why the fuck are we watching this again" they bit down on their lip.

"Fuck if I know why is this so sad?" Kirishima spoke as tears went down his cheeks "I thought only episode 6 was sad?" "Well we obviously were wrong I won't be able to hear unsaid Emily the same way" "gotta admit it's very sweet though" "yeah but I can't imagine losing a kid and then years later finding out they made a song for you" deku sniffed slightly as kacchan (the dog) laid his head on Deku's lap trying to comfort them.

"I'm fine kacchan" they spoke petting his head soothingly as they wiped their tears with their free hand sniffing.

"Next time we're watching something less depressing" "oh you mean grey's anatomy?" "What! No they shit is fucking depressing everyone just dies or leaves" he huffed slightly as he focuses on the tv; deku laid their head on kirishima's shoulder sighing softly "yeah that's true" they mumbled.

Kirishima glanced over at Midoriya smiling softly he never told deku this but he was absolutely in love with them but he knew he didn't have a chance with them plus it's better if they stayed as friends.

"Can you imagine being Julie? She's in love with a ghost it's kinda sad actually imagine being in love with someone you can't have" deku spoke as kirishima looked away "yeah I can't imagine that" he mumbled.

He hated lying to deku but he couldn't tell them how he felt he's been trying to get over them but it's kinda hard when you live with the person you're in love with bakugou told him he should just confess but it's not that easy.

After the last episode deku spoke up "honestly I think if you like someone you should just tell them you never know what could happen" kirishima blinked then looking at them "uh... trying to tell me something?" He said teasingly as he chuckled.

Deku started to blush "oh! No I didn't mean it like that" he giggled softly "I don't like you that way so don't worry we're just best friends" they smiled softly as kirishima's heart was breaking but he wouldn't tell them that.

"Oh I was just kidding" he said softly "but I'm gonna head to bed it's pretty late" he mumbled kissing Deku's cheek it's just what they did every night "oh... okay" they spoke as kirishima got up and walked away.

Truth be told kirishima has been in love with deku since first year but deku has his eyes in kaminari and the fact kaminari knows how he feels towards deku but still want to date them just kinda sucks for him.

Author note:

This literally sucks so I apologize!! But I do have a few one shots saved I just need to finish them and upload them so I hope o get to upload them soon!! (: pls comment and vote if you enjoyed and if you want a part two pls comment